Honored Contributor

Re: Marcia Clark Investigates on A&E?

I've been watching it (only 2 episodes so far) and I have to say that I kind of thought that it wouldn't be that interesting.   But both cases have been very interesting!    There has been stuff revealed in both that I didn't know.

The Dan & Nancy show that follows has also been interesting.

I plan to keep watching both.

As to Drew Peterson - I think it's pretty clear that the PD hid and destroyed evidence to support him, a fellow cop.    I think we all know that this happens - not always or probably even a lot, but it does happen and I truly believe it happened here.  

Honored Contributor

I would totally love to watch this show but I only have TV with rabbit ears and can only watch what the antenna can pick up.  I miss a lot of good stuff.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I see where the case of Chandra Levy is coming up.

The tragedy of 9/11 is the best thing to happen to Gary Condit. 

I distinctly remember it was all over the national news.

It was the leading story everywhere.

The police questioning him late summer of 2001...

then September 11 happened. 

I’m sure the detectives still worked the case after 9/11, 

but all national attention was diverted, of course.  

I can’t help but think...that had to have helped him in some odd way. 

Honored Contributor

First I've heard of the Dan & Nancy show.  I had wondered what happen to Nancy Grace.  Now I know.  I went to the website to watch old episodes, but I can't.  I have to disable my ad blocker.  Don't want to do that.  Have to catch them on TV.

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

First I've heard of the Dan & Nancy show.  I had wondered what happen to Nancy Grace.  Now I know.  I went to the website to watch old episodes, but I can't.  I have to disable my ad blocker.  Don't want to do that.  Have to catch them on TV.

Both E01 and E02 rerunning tomorrow afternoon on A&E.

HTH Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I watch A&E alot but not this show.  I lived through all those cases and once was enough!  The Anthony case was so horrendous when that monster got away with murdering her own child. She makes my skin crawl.  Personification of evil.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@Suziepeach wrote:

@Sue98, yes I've been watching and too find it very interesting.  Looking forward to seeing it again..

Last night about Drew P.. wow just wow, his first defense attorney says he knows what happened to Stacy and due to client privilege, he can't say..  but I think we all know..  

I like Marcia C..  good show!  

@Suziepeach  I watched a show Nancy Grace and Dan Abrams host (sorry I don't know the name of it) and they spoke about Drew. Is that the one you saw?

Honored Contributor

@Snowpuppy wrote:

I watched a few minutes of the Drew Peterson episode.

What floored me was the people who KNEW wife #2 was in danger and did nothing. Including her pastor.

Ladies if violence affects a friend, a sister or other relative and you feel powerless to help, please find someone who WILL.

Her pastor said she needed to go to a shelter. NO. The police KNOW the locations of these shelters. This girl needed to get outta Dodge.

@Snowpuppy  I think you mean his fourth wife, Stacey.

Honored Contributor

Is this another one of those shows where there's no ending?  They drive me crazy!

I want to see a show where the bad guy gets caught for a change.  I'm tired of wondering who did it and will they ever get caught!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Suziepeach wrote:

@Sue98, yes I've been watching and too find it very interesting.  Looking forward to seeing it again..

Last night about Drew P.. wow just wow, his first defense attorney says he knows what happened to Stacy and due to client privilege, he can't say..  but I think we all know..  

I like Marcia C..  good show!  

@Suziepeach  I watched a show Nancy Grace and Dan Abrams host (sorry I don't know the name of it) and they spoke about Drew. Is that the one you saw?

@colliemom4,  "Marcia Clark investigates the First 48" is what I watched and the one with Nancy Gace and Dan Abrams (Grace vs Abrams) comes on after and is about what Marcia Clark investigated..  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee