Trusted Contributor

Marcia Clark Investigates on A&E?

Did anyone else watch?  Very interesting.  I'm anxious to watch again.

Honored Contributor

Re: Marcia Clark Investigates on A&E?

[ Edited ]

@Sue98, yes I've been watching and too find it very interesting.  Looking forward to seeing it again..

Last night about Drew P.. wow just wow, his first defense attorney says he knows what happened to Stacy and due to client privilege, he can't say..  but I think we all know..  

I like Marcia C..  good show!  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

I watched a few minutes of the Drew Peterson episode.

What floored me was the people who KNEW wife #2 was in danger and did nothing. Including her pastor.

Ladies if violence affects a friend, a sister or other relative and you feel powerless to help, please find someone who WILL.

Her pastor said she needed to go to a shelter. NO. The police KNOW the locations of these shelters. This girl needed to get outta Dodge.

Honored Contributor

Marcia Clark has turned into one of the best authors I have read in a long time.  I love her books and she does not spin them out quickly.  Takes her time and writes very well.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

Marcia Clark has turned into one of the best authors I have read in a long time.  I love her books and she does not spin them out quickly.  Takes her time and writes very well.

@beckyb1012 Hi Becky1012, I would love to read some of her books, I bet they are just fascinating! Will have to look for them.....

Honored Contributor

I caught the Casey Anthony one and was hooked!

Haven't seen the Drew Peterson one yet, but I plan to!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@beckyb1012

I agree! I have the one she wrote about the OJ trial and will have to look for more!

Very well written and detailed.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@beckyb1012

I agree! I have the one she wrote about the OJ trial and will have to look for more!

Very well written and detailed.

I read that one way back when she wrote it and enjoyed.  Just accidentally came across  other books by her a few years ago at my library.  Enjoy @KingstonsMom

http://marciaclarkbooks.com/

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Trusted Contributor

I was disappointed in last night's episode about Stacey Peterson.  I think they focused way too much on the 3rd wife's death, which Drew was already convicted for, and too little on Stacey's death.  Also, Marcia seemed to gloss over the fact that almost a year after Stacey's disappearance, bones and body parts were found in the canal where much of the search for her was held, but that the ME's office concluded they were from a man.  I had the opinion from the get-go that this was a botched investigation due to Drew being a cop and that his PD boys protected him all of the way.  I also had the impression that something didn't sound right with the ME's statement about the bones.  AND, don't even get me started on that lawyer of Drew's...  He laughed at inappropriate times during the interview as well as acted like he knew a big secret that no one else did.  Unbelievable!

Honored Contributor

I did not watch because I figured it was just old news, rewritten, but sounds like new evidence!! That would be worth watching.