Honored Contributor

Really gross.  There's no reason they can't put a little dignity and class when promoting this type of device.  The commercials are a turn off.

Respected Contributor

@rms1954  I'm not their target consumer, so that's why their commercial doesn't interest me.  I did see it, and it's being talked about, so that was probably their goal. 

For those that in in that gender or age group, I wonder if they feel the same way or it makes them want to purchase?

......You look like I need a drink.....
Occasional Contributor

I agree. Unfortunately there are so many commercials now where it seems like they are really pushing the envelope.

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Really gross.  There's no reason they can't put a little dignity and class when promoting this type of device.  The commercials are a turn off.

@rms1954   I agree.  There really is such a thing as TMI in my book.

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

It's so distasteful, I never made it through the whole commercial.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I"ve emailed companies about their over-the-line commercials. Hopefully enough people will do this so they get the message.

Honored Contributor

I guess that ad is not shown in my area cause I have no idea what the commercial is.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

I guess that ad is not shown in my area cause I have no idea what the commercial is.

You can find them on You Tube.  Here is the latest one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlnSEvKVa2w

Honored Contributor

No big deal- it's a positive thing but for many older who think certain subjects should still be taboo it will be considered undignified - just as what our generation's less restrictive thoughts on sex were by our parents and grandparents.

Respected Contributor

people shave body parts?

this is the issue?

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~