Honored Contributor

For those who watched last night was it determined that the maid killed the lady or was she already dead and the maid took the necklace?  

Trusted Contributor

I believe that the maid claimed that the woman was already dead, so she just took the necklace.  There is a strange guy in jail for the murder, but he claims he did not do it.  I think the murder is still unsolved, unless I dozed off and missed something!  I'm always half-asleep during these 10-11 pm shows.

Honored Contributor

@dawg lover wrote:

I believe that the maid claimed that the woman was already dead, so she just took the necklace.  There is a strange guy in jail for the murder, but he claims he did not do it.  I think the murder is still unsolved, unless I dozed off and missed something!  I'm always half-asleep during these 10-11 pm shows.

Thank youSmiley HappyI think i switched channels during commercials and I lost track of what was going on because I forgot to switch back for a few minutes lol.  I am enjoying this show and it is beginning to remind me of Twin Peaks when they were trying to find out who killed Laura palmer.  Very intriging .  I will tape it from now on.  

Respected Contributor

@dawg lover wrote:

One of the best things about living in the Central time zone is that prime time starts and ends one hour earlier. The last hour of prime time starts at 9 and ends at 10. I have a DVR that makes it matter less now, but it's still really nice to be able to get to bed earlier and not fall asleep right before the figure out whodunnit.

Honored Contributor

The maid did kill Kelly.  She denied it at first but admitted to it when Michaela arrested her after seeing Kelly's necklace in the maid's car.  Michaela caused the maid's car to crash before it almost hit Evie's mother.

The NSA took Kelly's body away.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

I love this show, reminds me of Fast Forward, which was also riveting (but short lived).

Honored Contributor

@dawg lover wrote:

@dawg lover, I think the maid killed the woman. What she meant by she was dead already was she was presumed dead for 5 1/2 years, so she already considered her dead.

Esteemed Contributor

Anybody still watching?

I like the story but I have to say I don't like most of the leads, whether it be casting, directing or the actors, I'm not sure.  Don't like the main brother and sister , (especially the sister), nor the wife.  But I do like the storyline so will continue to watch for now.  Am I the only one who feels that way?

Honored Contributor

I'm still watching. I like the show so far...and this Det. Jared can handcuff me anytime.Woman Wink

download (1).jpg

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

Anybody still watching?

I like the story but I have to say I don't like most of the leads, whether it be casting, directing or the actors, I'm not sure.  Don't like the main brother and sister , (especially the sister), nor the wife.  But I do like the storyline so will continue to watch for now.  Am I the only one who feels that way?

You're not the only one. I dislike their daughter as well as the parents and sister. I think it's casting that's to blame. The sister's eyebrows are distracting, they look like caterpillars. I expect them to go on a crawl or curl into a ball.