Esteemed Contributor

Thoughts on the season finale? 

TVline has the recap and a Q and A with the showrunner if anyone is interested.  Kind of a fun read if you're a fan of the show.  I am hopeful it gets renewed!

Valued Contributor
It HAS to get renewed!!! it CANT end like that!!!!!
Respected Contributor

I was confused.  Did Zeke actually survive and get better?

Trusted Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

I was confused.  Did Zeke actually survive and get better?

Yes, he did.

I've been very disappointed in this show.  It started off so well with the mystery of the plane, but then it got side-tracked with all the "callings" nonsense.  I don't think the writers know what to do with this show.

Super Contributor

Glad that the Major got hers. 

Trusted Contributor

I guess I'm alone but I never warmed up to Jared. I really didn't like how they let everything unfold when Michaela came back. I could see them playng out being torn but the dude was married and that girl just got tossed like nothing. I was hoping for Zeke to stay so that's good.

What I think is interesting that maybe will be addressed when they get back because I don't think it was a mistake, if Mick had listened to the calling to about letting the people go then Zeke never would have been in the position to get his life back. Unless they mentioned that and I missed it.

Valued Contributor
I'm team Jared!! I still think theres something weird about Zeke & I dont like him with Mick. She loves Jared. He loves her. So where did the kidnappers go? Any ideas?
Trusted Contributor

Also am I the only one who's been thinking that Mick's new partner will turn out to be on the other side? I keep waiting for that and I'm thinking it was confirmed when the lady that got killed said that the wedding was beautiful.

Trusted Contributor

@pigletsmom wrote:

Also am I the only one who's been thinking that Mick's new partner will turn out to be on the other side? I keep waiting for that and I'm thinking it was confirmed when the lady that got killed said that the wedding was beautiful.

I agree with you about Mick's new partner.  I also don't think the Major is really dead.  She "collapsed" and Saanvi ran away, but maybe she got right back up again after Saanvi left.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't get what Jared and Zeke see in Mick.