Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I knew the man who was thought to have gotten killed in the bombing, the NSA Director Vance, wasn't dead. I even mentioned that in another thread. That bombing was a ploy to get him to safe place. Unfortunately someone died in that bombing  incident.

I agree @SilleeMee I didn't think he died in that blast...glad to see there was another season...I taped last night's episode and will probably watch tonight!

Honored Contributor

I liked this at first but now not so much.  I am having trouble keeping up with what is going on right now.  Too much time in between seasons and I guess I don't care enough to take the time to try and research the whole thing.  May or may not continue watching.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

I do like this show. It moves quickly and sometimes hard to follow, so I recorded it. Hubs asked what it was about. I said -- I can't even begin to explain. Watch from beginning. He's not into sci-fi so he won't like it. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

We like this show and are happy it's back. Also the one on ABC about the Artificial Intelligence girl (Emergence).

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

We like this show and are happy it's back. Also the one on ABC about the Artificial Intelligence girl (Emergence).

@AuntG 

Did you watch Emergence last night? After the show it was announced that the show is on Tuesday nights and that there are only three more episodes left until the season finale. No mention of final episode so i'm assuming the show has not been cancelled yet....I hope! I really enjoy that show.

Valued Contributor

I love this show ! It’s so intense , the acting is really good ! 

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

@AuntG 

Did you watch Emergence last night? After the show it was announced that the show is on Tuesday nights and that there are only three more episodes left until the season finale. No mention of final episode so i'm assuming the show has not been cancelled yet....I hope! I really enjoy that show.

I like Emergence better than Manifest. I hope they don't cancel it.

Honored Contributor

I thought it had been canceled so I was pleasantly surprised when it showed up on TV!  I do like it a lot.  I like quirky shows and science fiction. 

Honored Contributor

@elated DH likes Emergence more than Manifest. I like both but was disappointed to find out whose side Benny was on. The young girl playing Piper has her role down perfectly - innocent, yet wise at the same time. When it comes time for a cancellation of both shows, I want detailed explanations!

Honored Contributor

I like Emergence better than Manifest, too. I'm not really feeling it for Manifest...I was disappointed with the first episode and I kept losing interest as the show went on. Not sure if I will continue to watch Manifest.