Respected Contributor

I thought the show was good and deserved to stay on the network.  Seems like all the good shows are going to streaming services which will make us pay more along with our cable or so I understand.

Seems unfair, I am disappointed.Cat Sad

Honored Contributor

I think probably most people were like....they never understood what the heck was going on.

Every week I sat and watched the show.  However, I sat there and wondered what I'd just watched.

So are we ever going to know the 'secret'?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Manifest was Cancelled!

[ Edited ]

"Netflix in Talks to Continue Manifest Following NBC Cancellation"

Esteemed Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

"Netflix in Talks to Continue Manifest Following NBC Cancellation"

I read that Manifest was the #1 show in the US on Netflix. Its fans are definitely showing up for it.  It wasn't on my radar to watch (I don't think I watch anything on NBC anymore), but the article made it sound like something I would like.  LOL - but this thread is making me iffy!!  Not sure I want to watch something with a huge cliffhanger! Hopefully it will continue to be popular and Netflix will pick up for its fans. At least finish the story!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Manifest was Cancelled!

[ Edited ]

Various entertainment news outlets report that Netflix has ended talks to acquire Manifest for a new season.

Frequent Contributor

I had recorded all of this season but not yet watched.  I have been on the fence about this show as it was but knowing it is cancelled and not plot resolved I have deleted the season.    

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Various entertainment news outlets report that Netflix has ended talks to acquire Manifest for a new season.

@Johnnyeager 

So what does that mean? Is NF going to pick it up or not?

Esteemed Contributor

@Johnnyeager 

So what does that mean? Is NF going to pick it up or not?

I'm not Johnny, but various streaming services have refused to pick up "Manifest." It's done; there won't be a fourth season ever. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Esteemed Contributor

Talks terminated with no pick up it seems.

Respected Contributor

So that's it?  they will just end this show with no closure?  I am so very tired of getting hooked on these shows and then they just keep us hanging.  At least they should have one more show with some kind of explanation of what happened.