Honored Contributor

Re: Manifest premieres tonight 9/24

I wonder if those 'shadow people' are what some people call observers, watchers, monitors and guardians cited throughout scifi films and comics. Those beings can travel between dimensions and are suppose to be good, not evil. They are here to help us and guide us through terrible times and steer us away from evil.  

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I wonder if those 'shadow people' are what some people call observers, watchers, monitors and guardians cited throughout scifi films and comics. Those beings can travel between dimensions and are suppose to be good, not evil. They are here to help us and guide us through terrible times and steer us away from evil.  

@SilleeMee, they had observers on the show Fringe (which I loved). I’m not sure these shadows are people, it doesn’t seem to take the form of a person. It seems things happen for a reason, one thing leads to another, someone or something is orchestrating it.

Honored Contributor

I just watched both episodes on demand and I am hooked.  I was hoping that I wouldn't like but I do.  I can't wait for next week!!

Respected Contributor

Perhaps there are good and bad shadow people locked in some sort of battle on earth.

There are most definitely "good" things happening but the woman watching the interview she gave on TV came to a very bad end.

It was very creepy when the little boy did the drawing with shadow in the background.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

I loved Fringe@Jordan2

Honored Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

Perhaps there are good and bad shadow people locked in some sort of battle on earth.

There are most definitely "good" things happening but the woman watching the interview she gave on TV came to a very bad end.

It was very creepy when the little boy did the drawing with shadow in the background.

I didn't see that ending coming!!! I thought it was someone following her and it was the shadow of that person.  And the drawing the boy did I thought maybe it was the mom's boyfriend or husband and he didn"t know who he was drawing.  I guess I am over thinking this lol.  But I will still watch.