Honored Contributor

Re: Manifest premieres tonight 9/24

Meh. 

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

I'm already hooked. When all the passengers got headaches and were drawn back to the plane, I didn't know what to expect. 

Honored Contributor

I think...

Spoiler
...those passengers unknowingly and deliberately went through some kind of time warp, a portal of some kind, and had things done to them by someone or something that we have yet to find out about. It might not be aliens but it might be our own military or government who is experimenting on them...top secret stuff.
Honored Contributor

I enjoyed the show.  For one thing it's not a "remake".  Why can't they leave these old shows alone?  Why?  Because evidentally the writers don't have imaginations....I mean...why else?

Anyway, about this show.  I like it.  It's different.

Every person on the radio and TV has been criticising this thing like crazy!  

I never pay any attention to what the critics say.  I've found that often if the critics dislike something, I find just the opposite.  I'm not about to let anyone decide what works for me.

I hope you guys keep watching it too.  The problem though....it doesn't say, "Possible spoilers".

Unless it says that, I won't comment because I got 'burned' once by bla blaing and it didn't say spoilers...so I did learn my lesson.

I'm not capable of discussing something without ....well...discussing it.  (hash tag...big mouth).

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, what a shame the critics don't like it - wonder what their problem is. I thought they did a good job with character development. There's some drama centering on their personal lives, and a mysterious sci-fi vibe going on. As you said, at least it isn't some 25 year old show with ancient actors being brought back.

Respected Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

I'm already hooked. When all the passengers got headaches and were drawn back to the plane, I didn't know what to expect. 

@AuntG  I didn't expect

Spoiler
the plane to blow up!
Honored Contributor

I'm out.  I didn't care for it at all.  The one main character, was her name Michaela?, got on my nerves.

Respected Contributor

Watched it not knowing what it was about other than a missing plane for 5 yrs, enjoyed it and look forward how it will be going forward!

Respected Contributor

I might be in for a few more episodes.

The shadow people were intriguing.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

I might be in for a few more episodes.

The shadow people were intriguing.

@Mersha  Last night's episode was good. And the shadow people are very intriguing!! Can't wait to see what that's all about.