Respected Contributor

Manifest premieres tonight 9/24

I'm going to give it a try. I don't have high hopes since the reviews have not been good and it'll probably be canceled. NBC 10pm et.

Image result for manifest

When Montego Air Flight 828 lands after a turbulent but otherwise routine flight, the 191 passengers and its crew learn that while only a few hours passed for them, the rest of the world has considered them missing—and presumed dead—for over five years.

As the passengers try to reintegrate themselves into the world, some of them experience strange phenomena, leading them to believe "they may be meant for something greater than they ever thought possible."

Honored Contributor

Re: Manifest premieres tonight 9/24

Thanks for the reminder @lmt. I like shows like that. This one sort of sounds like The Crossing or The Returned.

Respected Contributor

I will be watching.  It looks like it will be good but the premise sounds familiar.

Honored Contributor

Not my cup of tea!!

Honored Contributor

Girl in the front! Seriously! Has Fabulous Eyebrows. 

Honored Contributor

Sounds a lot like Lost. 

Trusted Contributor

I am looking forward to this.  Sounds like my kind of show.  Will give it a try.

I am starting to set up quite a few DVR's for some new shows.

TV has been kind of boring lately.

Honored Contributor

I'm going to watch it but I don't have high hopes either.  It seems like most prime time dramas I watch get too weird and convoluted for me to continue watching. 

Honored Contributor

I'm excited about this one. I watched the long trailer on youtube and was hooked. 

I can guarantee that if I like it, it will be cancelled. 

90% of the shows I get into don't make it past three seasons. 

Enough to make me stop watching TV! LOL

Respected Contributor

I have this set to record.  When I first saw the previews, I thought of LOST--which I loved (but only after it was off the air and I binge watched it!)

A few of the shows that I really liked last year were cancelled.  I have a number of them set to record--it usually takes me a few episodes to figure out if I like it or not.