Esteemed Contributor

Re: Manifest -- anyone still hanging in?

@Pecky wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

@denisemb wrote:

Does anyone know when this show is returning?

I don't think Mick was shot, it was either Zeke or Jared - heck, it could be they shot each other, that's how much I care about either of those characters. LOL.

Anyone else notice in the beginning flashback on the island vacation, Olivia and Cal were played by the current aged actors?  Olivia SHOULD have been Cal's age at that time as they are twins.

As far as I know that was the season finale and it hasn't yet been picked up for next year.

I read that it was renewed.  I loved the finale. 

Oh, great, @Pecky.  I usually check with TVline and last I saw it was at "safe bet".   I also loved the finale.

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed last night's airing. I am also glad that it has been renewed.

Trusted Contributor

I bet Zeke shot the cop. Sorry can't remember his name. His character doesn't add much to the show...I didn't like she slept with him eventhough he's married to her best friend. Even if he didn't mean to shoot and kill him, that should cool off any chances of Zeke hooking up with her. I'm not really interested in the romances on the show LOL. 

The baby drama of who's the daddy will get old if they drag that out in the next season. 

It's an interesting show but was disappointed that it's already ended for the year. If it comes back in the Fall, I will need a refresher show because no way I'm going to remember any of the small details that happened this year. 

Respected Contributor

I gave up mid February, way too complicated and mutating just for a story line......ho, hum!