Esteemed Contributor

Re: Manifest -- anyone still hanging in?

@occasionalrain wrote:

I too think Mick and the man from the woods will get involved. He's much more attractive than Jared. 

I'm more interested now than in the beginning when it was too much about Ben and his tiresome wife. If I wanted that I'd watch This is Us, and there is not a chance of that.

@occasionalrain, my thoughts exactly!

Esteemed Contributor

Last nights show was a bit bizarre.  The scene of the guy they pulled out of the water dying was a bit far fetched.......but then again, isn't that the idea of the show?? 

I can give my opinions on this finale, but I am terrible at names......sorry. 

I think Ben's wife will be pregnant by him.  I think that somehow the baby's blood will be an antedote for the 8-28's. 

I think that Mick is the one shot, but she won't die.  There will be a drawn out battle for her affections between Jared and the cave guy.  I think that Mick may also be pregnant by Jared after their one night tryst.  Maybe that baby's blood...???? 

If the show gets picked up, Cal, Mick, and Ben aren't going to be dying.....especially not on the same day.

I had a feeling when that doctor gave the therapists card to the 8-28 doctor that he was a bad guy and the therapist was going to be the major.

Well, that is my take LOL.  Am I the only one still watching??

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Valued Contributor

We gave up after about 5 episdoes.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

**SPOILERS**  I made it all the way through to the finale, which was good but not great, IMO.  I figured out that Ben's wife was pregnant when she was nauseous at breakfast time.  And I agree, in a previous episode Michaela was nauseous too, so she is probably pregnant as well. I knew the Major was going to be Saavni's therapist.  I don't think Michaela was shot, as she had just rushed into the apartment when the shot rang out.

Overall, I feel that this series had so much promise, but it has lost its way somehow.  Maybe they can bring it back next year by focusing on the mystery of the plane and not all these side issues and family dramas.

Honored Contributor

I'm still watching and embarrassed to admit, enjoying it. I'm especially enjoying Zeke, the man from the cave.

Respected Contributor

Does anyone know when this show is returning?

I don't think Mick was shot, it was either Zeke or Jared - heck, it could be they shot each other, that's how much I care about either of those characters. LOL.

Anyone else notice in the beginning flashback on the island vacation, Olivia and Cal were played by the current aged actors?  Olivia SHOULD have been Cal's age at that time as they are twins.

Denise
Esteemed Contributor

@denisemb wrote:

I don't think Mick was shot, it was either Zeke or Jared - heck, it could be they shot each other, that's how much I care about either of those characters. LOL.

Anyone else notice in the beginning flashback on the island vacation, Olivia and Cal were played by the current aged actors?  Olivia SHOULD have been Cal's age at that time as they are twins.

As far as I know that was the season finale and it hasn't yet been picked up for next year.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@denisemb wrote:

As far as I know that was the season finale and it hasn't yet been picked up for next year.

I read that it was renewed.  I loved the finale. 

Trusted Contributor

I have been a faithful viewer sinced the start; although I do get confused at times.  I did not realize that yesterday was the season finale.

Glad to hear all opinions here - also glad to hear it has been renewed.  Kind of thought it was pretty much renewed because of that gunshot at the end which leaves viewers guessing.  Also, too many things unresolved at this point.

Honored Contributor

@LogoFan  I feel exactly like you.  I've hung in there (often confused also).  However, in my case it happens a lot!  Ha!

I will continue to watch it because I feel like it's an interesting concept.  One which the writers just don't know where to take it.

I think (unfortunately) they might be as confused (writing for this show) as we, the viewers are watching it.

Reference has been made to the similarities between this and........(wait for it)...."Lost"....