Honored Contributor

Manifest Returns

[ Edited ]

Manifest returns on November 4 for its fourth and final season on Netflix.  The action resumes two years after the murder of Ben's wife Grace and kidnapping of their infant daughter Eden, both at the hands of unbalanced Angelina. 

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the update.  I need to binge the previous season to refresh my mind with how that season ended. 

Valued Contributor

Why on Netflix ?  it started on cable channel !! 🙁

Esteemed Contributor

@judianne wrote:

Why on Netflix ?  it started on cable channel !! 🙁

The show was canceled.  As I recall there were petitions for it to be kept, a lot of fan support, so Netflix picked it up to give it a final season to wrap things up.  Going strictly from memory here.

Speaking of memory...I definitely need to go back and watch at least the last couple of episodes for a refresher course.

Respected Contributor

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

The show was on NBC and got cancelled. At least Netflix picked the show up for one last season (like they did with Lucifer), it would be great if this was done with a lot of other beloved shows to get closure. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks @Jordan2 

Honored Contributor

I just finished watching the final season, I have to say I didn't like how things played out. They ended it with unanswered questions, it ended as if there could be another season. Netflix said this would be the final season, so unless someone else picks up the show, why didn't they tie up all loose ends, makes no sense to me?

Respected Contributor

Guess I'll have to miss it.  I don't do Netflix or any streaming.

I'm like a dinosaur when it comes to electronics/tv, etc.Cat LOL

Even so, I don't think I'm really missing anything in the long run.

Respected Contributor

I already talked about this on another post.  Season 4, which is the final season, was picked up by Netflix. It is absolutely my favorite season, it is truly fantastic.  There are 10 episodes on now but there will be more to finish it off properly, in the winter.  I loved it!