Trusted Contributor

Man in an Orange Shirt on Masterpiece

[ Edited ]

This movie will be shown on channel 11 Masterpiece on Sunday 6/23/19 at 9:30 PM Central Time here in Chicago.

Description states it is based on 2 love stories that are 60 years apart, and about gay relationships.  Sounds interesting.  Love most PBS shows.

If anyone is interested check your programming.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Man in an Orange Shirt on Masterpiece

@LogoFan  I am sure that it will be good, but it is not being shown in my area on any of our PBS stations, and we have quite a few.  It is also not shown on the schedule on the PBS website.  I hope that you enjoy it, and I expect it will show up here at some point.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

It was shown here a couple of years ago.  It is good and i would watch it again. 

Honored Contributor

Thank you!Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

@LogoFan  I am sure that it will be good, but it is not being shown in my area on any of our PBS stations, and we have quite a few.  It is also not shown on the schedule on the PBS website.  I hope that you enjoy it, and I expect it will show up here at some point.

Sorry you are not getting this now.  I have never heard of it before.  Below is a link to the website where I found it.  Perhaps this is only for my viewing area WTTW channel 11, but thought I would throw it in here so you could see.

https://schedule.wttw.com

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Awwwww. We didn't get it either!Smiley Sad
Super Contributor

I just saw this yesterday on my local PBS station.  What an interesting, well-done, thoughtful, thought-provoking program.

I was SO well acted!!  I was really disappointed hat they didn't show what happened to the first 2 men whose story started the program.  It kind of left me hanging.

The entire 2 1/2 hours was riveting.  I couldn't take my eyes off of the TV.

Highly recommend!

Trusted Contributor

I just watched my DVR of this movie yesterday. Wow!!

I thought everything about it was great.  Acting, Scenery, etc.  It seemed sort of familiar.  Could be I saw it quite a few years ago.  Forgot to check the original air date.

Watch out for this one; it is a "Do Not Miss".  Surprised it did not get more promotions on tv.  I learned of it from emails from my PBS station.