Regular Contributor

Does anyone know if this show is coming back or has it been concluded? The last I saw June and her boyfriend had moved to FL and she was trying to convince Alana to move there. They were facing jail time for the drug charges. Did they go to court? What happened to the girls? 

Honored Contributor

@FLGranny wrote:

Does anyone know if this show is coming back or has it been concluded? The last I saw June and her boyfriend had moved to FL and she was trying to convince Alana to move there. They were facing jail time for the drug charges. Did they go to court? What happened to the girls? 

@FLGranny  I read it's coming back even though Pumpkin said she didn't want to do another season. Pumpkin had a little boy so now she has 2 kids. Mama June dumped Gino and had a younger boy toy though she may have dumped him. Gino is in prison and June is back in Georgia as far as I know. She didn't have to do any time.

Alana has a boyfriend or did. I think she started dating too young. Better watch it or she'll end up like Pumpkin. I read June's sister's ex-husband died. He wasn't that old and it happened recently. I believe her daughter Amber found him. Sorry I don't know when it's coming back on but I would think pretty soon.

Regular Contributor

Thanks for the update! It's amazing how we can get so involved in some of these stories, isn't it?

Honored Contributor

@FLGranny wrote:

Thanks for the update! It's amazing how we can get so involved in some of these stories, isn't it?

@FLGranny  Yes it is. My daughter used to watch it before it went to another channel. That's how I initally started watching it. It's been on the air now for 10 years. Oh I meant to tell you that Alana still lives with Pumpkin. She has some sort of license to sell things on facebook too. I don't quite understand all of that but it appears she's making money on fb.

Honored Contributor

Is Sugarbear and that horrible wife of his still alive ?

thank you !

Yeah, Alanna will end up like the rest of them

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Is Sugarbear and that horrible wife of his still alive ?

thank you !

Yeah, Alanna will end up like the rest of them

@SharkE  They are still alive but no longer together. They didn't say why they split up but he's always been a cheater.

Honored Contributor

He wanted her to stay 4 or 500 pds and was always acting like a deer in rut

EWWW.   Guess Mama June got the last laugh.

Shame June & her mother are so at odds. There lies all of June's problems is what I think.

Honored Contributor

Last thing I saw about this family, they had decided to stop filming and just try to live normal lives.  

My guess is that June's drug drama did not play out well on TV, and resulted in a loss of fans/ratings drop.   I lost interest years ago.   

Honored Contributor

I saw a commercial saying they are having another season. It starts this Friday night on WE tv.

Respected Contributor

@FLGranny Shes back this coming friday on we tv.Saw the previews for it