Esteemed Contributor

say's she has a million dollar drug habit. 

Some of this is being discussed in an interview with her on Andy Cohen's show on E called "For Real."  I'm sure a lot of this is for ratings for her return to WE series Mama June from Hot to Not. 

So much for reality tv (not much reality) as far as I'm concerned.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Trusted Contributor

I never watch her but I noticed in a commercial ad for her show that it looks like she's gaining her weight back that she lost. 

Honored Contributor

I'm not surprised-her eyes and speech.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

Some of this is being discussed in an interview with her on Andy Cohen's show on E called "For Real."  I'm sure a lot of this is for ratings for her return to WE series Mama June from Hot to Not. 

@gertrudecloset  I thought the newest show of hers is called something about redemption.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@gertrudecloset  I thought the newest show of hers is called something about redemption.

You're likely right about that @Pearlee .  I have been seeing it advertised a lot. 

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor

Haven't had any interest for her or whatever show she may be on.  Wish her the best, but don't care what is going on in her life. 

Hopefully if she does have some sort of drug habit, she has reached rock bottom and is going to work on getting clean instead of looking for a new TV show to be on.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

this woman started out a mess and fame and fortune, has made it 10x worse.

Esteemed Contributor

Honey Boo Boo was such a cute kid.  Look at her now.  Why aren't they doing something about her weight while they can???  Pumpkin looks good and should recognize that Alana is headed for disaster.  Her little girl is very smart but I hope they don't do the same thing to her..... JMO

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Honey Boo Boo was such a cute kid.  Look at her now.  Why aren't they doing something about her weight while they can???  Pumpkin looks good and should recognize that Alana is headed for disaster.  Her little girl is very smart but I hope they don't do the same thing to her..... JMO

I don't watch the show, but I've seen promos of late and, while she was always fat, now she's beyond obese.  What a shame.  Too bad her sister can't have more influence.   To be heavy since she was a small child and then, as she grew up, just adding exponentially more weight to her body is definitely not doing her any favors.

I saw the mother on that new Andy Cohen show and she's gained a fair amount back, but not all of it.

That's, uh, some kinda family.   Lot of destructive behavior and I think that, for the  most part, they don't really know better, or maybe don't want to know better.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

This family has been exploited by the network, media, and social media. I feel so sorry for all of them especially Alana. She is a child, and her weight should not be subject to discussion, and she should not be described as "fat".

Overweight people are the only form of discrimination that we allow openly in this country. We have to change that sooner rather then later. Calling someone "fat" is hurtful and damaging.