Honored Contributor

So many wasted opportunities. Then again, it's the old story, isn't it? A nobody rises to fame because someone sees a way to make money off of them. No regard for that persons wellbeing in any way; just use and abuse them, milk them for all you can profit-wise and then film their fall from grace and make even MORE money.

Mama June and her brood never stood a chance. There was no one to truly guide them; no one cared about them. The bigger the trainwreck, the more money the company made.

Esteemed Contributor

I feel it's very sad.  All that money maybe was the root of evil for this family .   I feel sorry for Lauren and honey boo boo , I don't feel there lives have ever been easy as well as the other 2 girls with Jine being a messed up mother .  I realize no one probably feels sorry for her ,   But it's just sad that she makes such horrible decisions that mess up the whole family.   Unfortunately she didn't have a good mother to learn from.  😔

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

Clicked on your link .....  who is she?

Honored Contributor

Google! You ask the same question all the time. Google or any search engine is your friend if you don’t know something.

Honored Contributor

Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

I liked the earliest Honey BooBoo episodes of June and her family.   They lived a far different life than me, but there was love, the family had fun together, and they were good for a few laughs.  Once TLC started the heavy scripting, especially the redneck commitment ceremony between June and Sugar Bear, the show derailed as far as I was concerned.  

Every storyline after that took the show farther downhill, and pushed the family farther apart.   Not a big surprise, nor a big deal that June and Sugar Bear split, but this show divided June, her children, and grandchildren.   Between TLC and WE, the show became the hottest of Hot Messes, and a major embarrassment.   I truly feel bad for Alana and her sisters, as well as June’s sister, niece, and the close friends who appeared on the show.   

As for June, I think she deserves whatever happens to her.   I sincerely hope her children come out of this horrible experience determined to make, and live a better life.