Honored Contributor

June's mother never won mother of the yr award either. Horrible ol biddy.

June, like lots of others are a product of their upbringing and in her case it was a pretty poor one

Honored Contributor

This situation begs the question, "does money bring happiness?"  Sounds like it brought Mama June a bushel of trouble.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I wouldn't want that bugged eyed lumpy neck Geno anyway.

I can't stand to look at him. Go to the Dr. if you got money for drugs you got money for a visit to the Mec Center.

Honored Contributor

I can't stand these reality TV "stars". They get famous and rich with not a shred of hard work or talent.

Esteemed Contributor

Examples  of generation after generation  not putting any value in education , working hard,  developing self respect  and self restraint .  These  shows  with cutsey names , with people  growing up  as their alter ego's  with  cutsey  nicknames never help  the poor soles they are  showcasing .  They just have these shows so that some people can poke fun at them or root them on as under dogs. Looking beautiful does not solve  personal issues .

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Says more about society's interest in shows promoting sickness. Bizarre in every way possible. The only way is not supporting programs. Wrong! Not in this life or any bring a known sexual predator into my life. End of story!

@Sweet_Serenity  Yes, from the very beginning the family was a reality show  freak side show...they were taken advantage of.....not being the brightest bulbs if you know what I mean.

Respected Contributor

Sorry state of affairs and poor choices. Reminds me of sports players who go from rags to riches and blow all the money or get arrested. Even though I don't care for the woman or the programs, addiction is a disease. Too bad the family has to drag cameras and TV crews into the mess. 

Honored Contributor

It's just sad.  She probably would have lived a happy life if she hadn't been discovered.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

It's just sad.  She probably would have lived a happy life if she hadn't been discovered.

@GCR18. They were a mess before the show. Her old boyfriend molested her oldest daughter. He went to jail and at one point she took him back. Oldest daughter has nothing to do with her.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

@GCR18. They were a mess before the show. Her old boyfriend molested her oldest daughter. He went to jail and at one point she took him back. Oldest daughter has nothing to do with her.

@proudlyfromNJ  No, I remember.  I think it was the fame and money that lead to where she is now.  Her pre-tv life was no dream life, but I think they were happy.