Respected Contributor

Re: Mama June is now a size 12. Wow

[ Edited ]

I've been watching this new season.  June was pretty rude to her new trainer but now she likes him thank goodness and is showing him the respect that he deserves.  She has been doing a lot of hard work to get the pounds off and does care about what Alana eats.Pumpkin drives already and can eat wherever and whatever she chooses so it's a little late for her.  

In the latest episode it was Sugar Bear's finance who invited Alana to join them to taste test numerous cupcakes so they could make a choice of their wedding cake. Jennifer kept saying that Alana is allowed to eat anything she wants and repeatedly encouraged her to stuff her face with more and more sweets.  Sugar Bear too make the idiotic statement that little girls love sweets and so she should be allowed to have them as if she's been deprived of them!!  June is the one who told them to stop giving her junk food and a big argument ensued in front of her house.

Her trainer intervened and told June not to stress over it but to just throw away all the sweets they give Alana and then threw them into the trash can.  He is having a calming effect on her finally.  She knows he cares and that he is helping her get the weight off.  

Honored Contributor

@truffle,

With no Blue Bloods episode to watch Friday night, I resorted to watching Mama June.   As she goes thru this physical transformation, I sincerely hope Alana and Pumpkin pick up healthier habits.   

My expectations are that Alana is going to create more drama between her mother, and dad and new wife, as she milks the situation to get from them whatever June denies her.   It might be food and sweets now, but Alana's wants will change as she gets older.   I doubt there is any kind of formal custody agreement between June and Sugar Bear for Alana, but can see that coming as a future storyline now that Jennifer is in the picture as the step mom who despises the real mom.   

Respected Contributor

@RedTop I'm hoping that her children will develop good eating habits before it's too late after witnessing the surgery their mother went through, the strenuous workouts and then the surgery to cut off the excess skin.  I think that would motivate anyone when you are that close to it.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Did I hear correctly when she said she weighs 199 and is a size 12???  No Weigh.......

Honored Contributor

I thought by today's standard size 12 was a plus size.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

She's coming on Wendy's show either tomorrow or one day this week.