Honored Contributor

yeah, she was there for Pumpkin, like Pumpkin was there for her during her recuperating from the fat reduction surgery she took care of her mother.

This was the surgery she had in cutting off the hanging fat that resulted from having the gastro by pass. 

I think she's spoiled the Boo Boo too much but she is the breadwinner of the family and good gracious get that kid on a new way of eating while she can still make life time eating habits changes.   She's a pretty little girl with golden hair and great skin, but, she out weighs me and I'm a old dog and

wear a 'L' in QVC clothes she's only, what, 13 ?

Breaks my heart she's gonna be a big ol' fat woman if she doesn't quit eating like 2 horses. That kid can eat more calories in one setting then I allow myself in 2 days. No kidding. Can you imagine the high fat, high sugar numbers on her blood test report. When she sticks that can of whipped cream in her mouth and wolfs down the whole can of Reddi Whip !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   eats cheeto crackers off the treadmill belt.

Somebody needs to save that child !

Honored Contributor

Re: Mama June Shannon

[ Edited ]

I feel that since Mama June essentially bit the hand that fed her, the network, publicist, and the investor willing to back her snack product, etc., are fed up and have moved on.   If we see June Shannon’s face again, it will likely be a documentary of her climb out of the gutter she’s in right now, but how many networks does it take to document a pathetic profile of a family’s lifestyle?

I find it sad that Alana’s life, as it is, has been splayed out on TV in a way that has been far from a normal childhood as we know it.   I certainly hope she has dreams and ambitions that grow stronger from the trials and tribulations she’s living thru now, so that someday we see a successful young woman telling a story of how she turned her life around, and is making the world a better place.   

Everything in life happens the way it does for a reason.  I hope Alana and her sisters overcome the lifestyle thrust upon them, and show us who they really are.   I think there are some delightful personalities there we would enjoy watching under different circumstances.

Respected Contributor

June has had many advantages since becoming a tv personality, yet she makes bad decisions.  Hate to say it, but maybe she isn't too bright?  Definitely needs guidance.

Honored Contributor

Hoping Alana has found some normalcy. She's the only one with a chance...

Honored Contributor

The daughter Alanna is living with has much more sense than June.

Honored Contributor

I finally found pictures of June's mom-- gosh she looks like she could be hard to deal with (for lack of a better words).

If June is like she was or is now, can you imagine she was a difficult child?  Who knows, right? 

I hope things turn out positive for Alana and she can drop lots of that weight.  It was like a free for all for all those girls' growing up.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor