Regular Contributor

Has anyone heard an update on her situation? Has she been sentenced or if the show is coming back? I do feel sorry for her youngest daughter. To be put in that position by her own mother is so sad. OR, am I falling for the plot to pull people in to view their show and it’s all put on?

Respected Contributor

June lost all that weight, moved into a nice house and thought this family was finally getting on a good track. June seems to like the bad boys and Geno fit the bill. She has given him alot of money and don't know if they will air the show anymore, so sad to watch. Pumpkin still has temp custody of Boo Boo and trying her best to raise her. June as far as I know is still with Geno. Geno is only using June for her money. Just sad. 

Trusted Contributor

I've been wondering what's going on with all of them. I watched the show to the end. Not sure why, these people are nothing like me but I can't look away. Hope Alana is being properly cared for & they all get the help they need to get off drugs.

Honored Contributor

@FLGranny wrote:

Has anyone heard an update on her situation? Has she been sentenced or if the show is coming back? I do feel sorry for her youngest daughter. To be put in that position by her own mother is so sad. OR, am I falling for the plot to pull people in to view their show and it’s all put on?

@FLGranny Don't you think that stuff is all put on?  All scripted?  Otherwise why would you be interested in them or the way they live?  I'm not trying to be snarky, I just wonder why people watch. . . 

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@FLGranny wrote:

@FLGranny Don't you think that stuff is all put on?  All scripted?  Otherwise why would you be interested in them or the way they live?  I'm not trying to be snarky, I just wonder why people watch. . . 

I agree Sooner.

Honored Contributor

I watched the last show with my daughter and it seems like June is addicted to drugs. There is some staging with all of these shows but she's with a psycho guy that's using her. She's obsessed with him.

Honored Contributor

nothing much else worth watching on TV these days till PBS comes up with something. Takes your mind off your own problems to watch other people's problems.

Hope Geno gets that baseball size lump off his neck if it's cancer he's a goner. Can't he see it ?

Honored Contributor

I didn't think these people were still on TV.  Which network has the misfortune of airing them?

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I didn't think these people were still on TV.  Which network has the misfortune of airing them?

@faeriemoon  I had to look it up. It's WE TV. The show is called From Not To Hot or something like that.

Honored Contributor

Show's status has yet to be renewed. I just looked it up. Here's a rant by her boyfriend talking about how production bought him a ton of beer etc. It doesn't make much sense.

https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2019/07/27/mama-june-shannons-boyfriend-geno-doak-calls-out...