Honored Contributor

Re: Mama June Buster For Drug Possession After Domestic Dispute

[ Edited ]

@Bri369 wrote:

They're all so disgusting.

I bet you Mama June is spending Honey Boo's Boo's money.  That should be investigated.  

Sugar Bear probably should get custody of her too.

@Bri369  I saw her oldest daughter on the Dr. Phil show several years ago. She was ditzy, but said Mama June had stolen all of her money. Her grandma stated that it was true as well. I don't know if you saw the show or not.

Her daughter is divorced now with two kids, so I don't know how she makes ends meet. I'm doubtful she works. I don't think she finished school though I did read that one of June's kids actually graduated from college which is shocking lol.

I think Honey Boo Boo is around 13 now, which we all know is a weird age, and that she probably doesn't want to go live with her dad but she definitely needs to live with someone other than June.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

This is a good example of "be careful of what you wish for".  Before this family met TLC, they were living poor, dumb and happy.  As soon as they acquired a little fame, such as it is, and money, their lives went downhill.  They had no idea how to handle success.  Too bad the child can't divorce the whole lot of them.  Are they still on the air?

I haven't seen any of their shows, if they even air where I am. However, I seem to remember that one of the older daughters was on news shows talking about being molested by one of June's liaisons, and June rekindled the "relationship" even after this was revealed. I don't really think they led an exemplary life "poor, dumb, and happy," as you put it. Fame just augmented what was already there all along. It's just that more people know their whole sordid story now.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

I bet you Mama June is spending Honey Boo's Boo's money.  That should be investigated.  

@Bri369  I saw her oldest daughter on the Dr. Phil show several years ago. She was ditzy, but said Mama June had stolen all of her money. Her grandma stated that it was true as well. I don't know if you saw the show or not.

Her daughter is divorced now with two kids so I don't know how she makes ends meet. I'm doubtful she works. I don't think she finished school.... though I did read that one of June's kids actually graduated from college which is shocking lol.

I think Honey Boo Boo is around 13 now which we all know is a weird age, and that she probably doesn't want to go live with her dad, but she definitely needs to live with someone other than June.

@colliemom4No, I didn't see Dr. Phil.  I remember the claims about Mama June not putting the kids' money in seperate accounts.  I don't think she's trustworthy at all.  

I doubt any one of those kids graduated college.  None of them seem educated at all.  

Honey just was on DWTS Juniors.  I don't know how much she made from that show, but I'd like to see what Mama June pocketed.  

Respected Contributor

She sure does associate herelf with sketchy people, but I think she's probably even sketchier!  

How come she owns a car? I thought I read somewhere that she's legally blind & can't drive.

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

She sure does associate herelf with sketchy people, but I think she's probably even sketchier!  

How come she owns a car? I thought I read somewhere that she's legally blind & can't drive.

@aubnwa01  Yes. She's trouble and hangs out with troubled individuals. I don't know anything about her car but she does have eye issues. I watched some of their shows with my daughter (because she wanted me to) and June is legally blind in addition to having had a detached retina surgery recently which she may have had to have redone. I haven't kept up with the show so I'm unaware of what her vision status is now. But I've seen various pics of her online and I think she must have some vision to be able to do the things she appears to be capable of doing. Her daughter that lives with her may be driving the car. She has four daughters.

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

Her daughter is divorced now with two kids so I don't know how she makes ends meet. I'm doubtful she works. I don't think she finished school.... though I did read that one of June's kids actually graduated from college which is shocking lol.

I think Honey Boo Boo is around 13 now which we all know is a weird age, and that she probably doesn't want to go live with her dad, but she definitely needs to live with someone other than June.

@colliemom4No, I didn't see Dr. Phil.  I remember the claims about Mama June not putting the kids' money in seperate accounts.  I don't think she's trustworthy at all.  

I doubt any one of those kids graduated college.  None of them seem educated at all.  

Honey just was on DWTS Juniors.  I don't know how much she made from that show, but I'd like to see what Mama June pocketed.  

@Bri369  I guess other people didn't believe her daughter graduated so they posted a pic of the degree on instagram. Of course it could have been fake but it appeared to be real. Maybe she's trying to stay away from Mama June. That's incentive enough to go to college lol.

Super Contributor

Yeah, she can join the "Club' with Lori L and Felicity H
Honored Contributor

Maybe being a crack head helps her keep the weight off....

Honored Contributor

I thought June was doing okay.  Doesn't sound like it though.

Honored Contributor

Jessica is the daughter who graduated from college.   The last episode I actually remember seeing Jessica in, was the commitment ceremony between Mama June and Sugar Bear.   Once she went off to college she did not participate in the show.   She is the only member of her family who seems to have any sense.