Honored Contributor

Mama June Busted For Drug Possession After Domestic Dispute

[ Edited ]

Page Six of the NY Post, citing TMZ as its source,  is reporting today that Mama June and her boyfriend have been arrested for drug possession.  According to Page Six,  "Shannon, the mother of Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson, was arrested on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia at an Alabama gas station while Geno Doak was cuffed for possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia and domestic violence,"

What  a shining example of motherhood that Mama June is!

Honored Contributor

Re: Mama June Buster For Drug Possession After Domestic Dispute

[ Edited ]

This is a good example of "be careful of what you wish for".  Before this family met TLC, they were living poor, dumb and happy.  As soon as they acquired a little fame, such as it is, and money, their lives went downhill.  They had no idea how to handle success.  Too bad the child can't divorce the whole lot of them.  Are they still on the air?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

That's unfortunate, but not really a surprise.

Honored Contributor

It was crack cocaine and June admitted it was hers. Now I guess we know how she lost all that weight, besides her gastric surgery.

I also read that the new season of her show just premiered, where she claims to think she's pregnant.

Let's hope not.

"Mama June's drug arrest was more serious than we knew, because cops say she admitted the white powder they found was crack cocaine, and she was also caught with a needle and a pipe.

TMZ broke the story ... Mama June and her boyfriend, Geno Doak, were arrested at an Alabama gas station on Wednesday after someone called to report a domestic incident between the two. Cops busted her for felony possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia. Doak was also arrested for felony possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia, in addition to domestic violence/harassment. 

According to the police report, obtained by TMZ, after arriving at the gas station cops were about to pat down Doak when he told them not to reach inside his pocket and said, "I don't want you to get sticked or nothing." Cops found a needle and then set their sights on Mama June.

She said she was the owner of the vehicle and claimed ownership of everything inside. Cops found a needle on the driver's floorboard. Police then patted June down and found a glass pipe with white residue inside the pocket of her jogging suit. They also found a green pill bottle containing a white controlled substance in the glove compartment. June said the white substance was crack cocaine."

https://www.tmz.com/2019/03/16/mama-june-arrested-crack-cocaine-pipe-needle-boyfriend-manic/

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Wow..seems like Mama June is in need of serious help...sometimes sudden fame and wealth can lead to downhill spirals. She needs to get it together for her children.

SN: Then again, I hope this is not another show stunt to get ratingsWoman Indifferent

Honored Contributor

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

Wow..seems like Mama June is in need of serious help...sometimes sudden fame and wealth can lead to downhill spirals. She needs to get it together for her children.

SN: Then again, I hope this is not another show stunt to get ratingsWoman Indifferent

I don't think it's a stunt due to the fact that she's dated many men with long criminal records. She definitely needs help and lots of it.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

I don't think it's a stunt due to the fact that she's dated many men with long criminal records. She definitely needs help and lots of it.

Personally, I think she should have stuck with Honey Boo Boo's dad Mike Thompson a.k.a. Sugar Bear.

Honored Contributor

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

Personally, I think she should have stuck with Honey Boo Boo's dad Mike Thompson a.k.a. Sugar Bear.

He had severe anger issues but I think he got help.

Esteemed Contributor

I've read about this but haven't seen anything about where Honey Boo Boo was when all this went down.  Has anybody heard?  Hope she's okay.  

Honored Contributor

They're all so disgusting.

I bet you Mama June is spending Honey Boo's Boo's money.  That should be investigated.  

Sugar Bear probably should get custody of her too.