Honored Contributor

Re: Maks and Peta Got Kicked Out Of Lamaze Class!

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

@cherry wrote:

It's a shame they found something like this funny

I quit after one class. I found the instructor patronizing and told her as much.

So kudos to them for finding humor.

FYI, women have been having babies without this over promoted class forever. 

That is true but if you signed up to attend, don't go and act like buffoons and be disruptive.

Respected Contributor

People! Have some sense of humor! So they were kicked out! Big deal!  The baby will come out anyway weather you are participating or not.

I never had a class like this since I am from Europe and those years we did not have any classes, not even epidural anesthesia Smiley Sad((.

As for her name it is funny sounding,but it is Hungarian  and for the foreigners it sounds weird,just like Hargetay ( Mariska). 

Btw I am Russian and from the same city as Max, and his last name sounds funny to me too. 

But the baby is going to be gorgeous!!!!!! Regardless 

Honored Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

People! Have some sense of humor! So they were kicked out! Big deal!  The baby will come out anyway weather you are participating or not.

I never had a class like this since I am from Europe and those years we did not have any classes, not even epidural anesthesia Smiley Sad((.

As for her name it is funny sounding,but it is Hungarian  and for the foreigners it sounds weird,just like Hargetay ( Mariska). 

Btw I am Russian and from the same city as Max, and his last name sounds funny to me too. 

But the baby is going to be gorgeous!!!!!! Regardless 

Definitely!  The baby will be born no matter if it's rainy, sunny, cold, hot, windy,  balmy or whatever outside....

Honored Contributor

Well of course the baby is going to be born anyhow.  There is no stopping that. But why sign up for a class only to not pay attention to anything and misbehave?

I guess I just don't find anything about that funny.  When did it become funny for people to be disrespectful? 

Honored Contributor

He made it funny.  For goodness sakes, it gave the people there something to talk about and in the thing called 'LIFE' it's not a big deal.  I enjoyed seeing his comments.

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

It's a shame they found something like this funny

@cherry

Sounds more like a publicity ploy than anything else.