Trusted Contributor

@GenXmuse 

You are so welcome, lovely lady. Your new pic is fabulous!

Hope you enjoy the series - it has a lot of traveling and hugging, so I was able to live vicariously and remember those activities fondly.

Hope you are staying safe and finding a sense of peace and security during these uncertain times. Sending you HUGS. Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I really liked it, but I have to tell you--when Tim won the VR contest against Heidi and she basically pouted like a 2 year old--that really rubbed me the wrong way.

I found it very interesting about the use of seamstresses, which of course they don't do on PR.  There didn't appear to be written instructions with the pieces they sent to the seamstresses, so I am amazed that they were put together properly.  But that's just me because when I sew--I follow the pattern directions to the letter! LOL!

Honored Contributor

They did provide written instructions in the bags to the seamstresses.  I think there was an issue one episode with the written instructions that had some drama around it.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor
@DrKelli
Oh yes, that "virtual" fight that Heidi lost...she is soooo competitive! Agreed...her pouting was most unattractive.
The odd thing to me is... as far as I can remember....there was never ANY mention of how much the contestants could spend on FABRIC. And, they seemed to be able to GO BACK to the fabric stores and buy MORE and/or NEW fabric without any penalty.
Honored Contributor

I would have rather have had more of the countries they were visiting that those skits between Heidi and Tim.

Hopefully they will get rid of that next time around.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

Count me in as one that is tired of seeing Heidi Klum - so overexposed.