Honored Contributor

Re: 👉🏿 Major Crimes Season 5B 👈🏿

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I just saw the beautiful African American woman (forget her name) on another show recently.  I forget which one it was.  She was a lawyer, I think.  She is so beautiful.  I'd love to see her in more things.

I think she's under-used (that's a made up word, I think...hummm??).

@Annabellethecat66

I really don't know about that,  but  "under-utilized"  is a real word.  

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 Yes!  That's the word I was trying to think of .... thanks!

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I just saw the beautiful African American woman (forget her name) on another show recently.  I forget which one it was.  She was a lawyer, I think.  She is so beautiful.  I'd love to see her in more things.

I think she's under-used (that's a made up word, I think...hummm??).

@Annabellethecat66

I really don't know about that,  but  "under-utilized"  is a real word.  

She was in Designated Survivor, @Annabellethecat66.

Respected Contributor

I enjoy this show. I thought there was less Rusty this year.

Respected Contributor

I try never to miss Major Crimes, I enjoyed The Closer and I'm enjoying this show just as much.  

Honored Contributor

@culebra wrote:

I enjoy this show. I thought there was less Rusty this year.

Still too much Rusty for my taste.

If Fritzie (channeling Brenda) is going to Sharon & Andy's wedding, I hope we get a final chance to see "Brenda" again. 

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy the storylines of the show. ..the part where they solve crimes and bring the guilty to justice.  I don't like the personal life parts where they go on and on.  I don't like Rusty and I simply scan forward and wait for the actual police work.

Trusted Contributor

I wholeheartedly disagree that Major Crimes has "run its course". If anything, it gets reinvented every year, the key to its' longevity. This year there was no recurring serial plot, like Philip Stroh, the creepy serial killer that was after Sharon/Rusty. Since we didn't see a story arc, there was no satisfying conclusion for Season 5. Perhaps some of us missed that, but some of us appreciate the show for what it does bring, a stellar ensemble cast at the top of its game.

dee

Honored Contributor

@deedledeedeedle wrote:

I wholeheartedly disagree that Major Crimes has "run its course". If anything, it gets reinvented every year, the key to its' longevity. This year there was no recurring serial plot, like Philip Stroh, the creepy serial killer that was after Sharon/Rusty. Since we didn't see a story arc, there was no satisfying conclusion for Season 5. Perhaps some of us missed that, but some of us appreciate the show for what it does bring, a stellar ensemble cast at the top of its game.

dee

@deedledeedeedle

Very well stated, Dee !

Honored Contributor

They've recently started running promos for the return of Major Crimes. I didn't realize this will be the last season.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.