Esteemed Contributor

Re: 👉🏿 Major Crimes Season 5B 👈🏿

Love this show with all the characters.  It,s still a good crime show, as Blue Bloods.  The characters like each other and have a family feel.  They have chemistry.  Of course without the s###x, they will loose ratings.

MC is also funny the way they inter act with one another.

Contributor

Mz iMac, I totally agree! I have worked in a police dept. and I can assure you his "running around" wouldn't be allowed. I watched it for awhile because I liked the other cast members, but it got to the point of too much Rusty, I quit watching. I prefer the original show with "Brenda Lee Johnson".

Super Contributor

I agree that there is to much Rusty In Major Crimes.  I liked the one with Brenda but her mom and dad were on way to much.

Honored Contributor

Rusty = too much drama

He said he wants to eventually go to law school, oh please give him is OWN show if that happens. (so I don't have to watch him)

OK who is the new guy?    I was kind of dozing off & on but when Sykes & Provenza & Flynn or Julio were in the field, seems there was a 4th guy I didn't recognize.  I also noticed him in the "crime room"

It was a good episode last night, I also like it when they throw in some comedy as well.   All the actors are exceptional.   Love the series.

Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

Rusty = too much drama

He said he wants to eventually go to law school, oh please give him is OWN show if that happens. (so I don't have to watch him)

OK who is the new guy?    I was kind of dozing off & on but when Sykes & Provenza & Flynn or Julio were in the field, seems there was a 4th guy I didn't recognize.  I also noticed him in the "crime room"

It was a good episode last night, I also like it when they throw in some comedy as well.   All the actors are exceptional.   Love the series.

I believe the new guy is taking Gabrial's place.

There is also a new girl.  Apparently she & the captain are vying Fritzy's position?  I was confused.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

I enjoyed the show enough but am to the point with it that it could go away and I wouldn't miss it.  In fact, I had forgotten about it until I saw a commercial for it.  I agree about Rusty - they seem to always flash to him when they're doing interviews ... and I'm not sure what the expectation is there...  Camryn Mannheim is playing the new lady on the block and what a witch!  The new guy is easy on the eyes for sure. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mz iMac wrote:

@software wrote:

Rusty = too much drama

I believe the new guy is taking Gabrial's place.

There is also a new girl.  Apparently she & the captain are vying Fritzy's position?  I was confused.

@Mz iMac I see we're picking right back up where we left off last season with our discussion of Rusty and whether or not his role on this show should be modified/eliminated.

On another note, I don't think the new guy could be taking Gabriel's place. Gabriel was never on Major Crimes. He left "The Closer" with Brenda supposedly to work for her. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Trusted Contributor

I saw that this started up again last night but I decided not to watch or tape. Got very tired last season of both the Rusty story-line, plus the fact that the last episodes were like a series, culminating with I'm not sure what 'cause I gave up watching. This whole series is now a bust as far as I'm concerned. Would rather read a book.

Honored Contributor

@Tique

You are correct.  But, Gabrial was never replaced.  Reason why I said what I did.

Did you notice Julio was wearing a wedding ring?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac I haven't watched this episode yet. I am behind on my shows and right now this one is low priority.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.