New Contributor

Re: Maine Cabin Masters and Home Town

I enjoy HOME TOWN also.  Ben and Erin so refreshing with their regard for each other and the town of Laurel, MS.  Love seeing glimpses of little Helen also.  Hope this show can survive.  These little towns need people who care.

Honored Contributor

I love Maine Cabin Masters, have never watched Home Town.

I watched a few of one of the Holmes shows and gave up.  My impression of him, I think he's arrogant, much like Marty Rainey on Homestead Rescue.

Trusted Contributor

I really like "Home Town"  I think they really do a great job,  haven't found one yet that I didn't like.

I am from Maine -- enjoy the Cabin Masters -- they live about 6 or 7 miles down the road from me.  We went by their new store the other day looks cute.  My co-worker is related to Chase (everyone in Maine knows everyone).  She is hoping to have the Cabin Masters re-do their family camp on a future season.    I really like their work -- we bought and old camp 15 years ago and redid it ourselves.  They can be a challenge, because they are often not on foundations and were usually built cheaply  originally.  Lots of lakes in Maine like the ones on the shows. I love to see how they update them but keep them still looking like a camp or cabin.