Respected Contributor

Re: Magnum PI picked up by NBC

@shoesnbags, I do watch NCIS Hawaii though I'm not impressed with the character Tennant. Don't know if that's because of Lachey or her story. I suspect both. I enjoy the rest of the cast especially when they focused more on them.

Frequent Contributor

It was strange that CBS would cancel such a popular show.

Glad it will be returning on NBC!
Esteemed Contributor

@elated  There is no guarantee that NBC will air it on Fridays.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

@shoesnbags, I do watch NCIS Hawaii though I'm not impressed with the character Tennant. Don't know if that's because of Lachey or her story. I suspect both. I enjoy the rest of the cast especially when they focused more on them.

@Etoile308 

Granted, I've only started watching NCIS Hawaii in the last week or two, but for me it's the male agent next in command under Tennant who seems too bland to me.  All of the others seem to have a distinct personality, including Tennant, except for him.  Like I wouldn't miss him at all if he were replaced.  But I sure do like the scenery!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Trusted Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

She's not the greatest actress.....