Honored Contributor

Re: Magnum P.I. NEW Season 12/4

Uh oh! It looks like they gave us me false hope. From reading the summary of tonight's show, looks like Ethan may still be around. 

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Uh oh! It looks like they gave us me false hope. From reading the summary of tonight's show, looks like Ethan may still be around. 

@Tique 

I saw that, too! Darn! Woman Tongue

I will watch the episode later. 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Tique 

I saw that, too! Darn! Woman Tongue

I will watch the episode later. 

@SilleeMee   I didn't realize this until I was watching last night. It was the season finale.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

I  think Ethan has a secret of his own and is not being honest with Juliet.

Also, I think Juliet will have a change of heart at the last minute.  Don't want to say too much in case some haven't seen the finale yet.

Honored Contributor

Well the finale wasn't what I wanted to see regarding Juliet. Six months is a long time. For some reason I think she will cut it short. Besides, isn't Magnum's uncle getting married soon. Magnum is his best man and needs a 'date'.Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

It's official that there will be a Season 4.  No date of release yet however.

Honored Contributor

Guess I'm the only one who doesn't necessarily want Juliet and Magnum together. I remember too many previous shows when this happened and it was downhill from there. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Tique , I agree with you.  So often when the couples finally get together it seems like thats the end of the show.  I don't know if shows are running out of ideas by that time and they then decide to have the couple get together??   

I like it the way that it is right now just leaving us guessing ....maybe they will get together someday maybe they won't.

Trusted Contributor

One question - what was the "secret" Juliet did not tell the doctor about that made him not feel he knew everything about her and that she was keeping secrets which made it difficult for him to trust her?  What did she do previously before working with Magnum?

Esteemed Contributor

@BunSnoop wrote:

One question - what was the "secret" Juliet did not tell the doctor about that made him not feel he knew everything about her and that she was keeping secrets which made it difficult for him to trust her?  What did she do previously before working with Magnum?

@BunSnoop - Juliet was a British government agent before going to Hawaii.  She never told Ethan when they first met.