Honored Contributor

Re: Magnum P.I. NEW Season 12/4

@Alter Ego wrote:
FYI - I just read that Magnum was renewed for another season. ❤️

I know it’s not the best show out there, but I enjoy it and am happy it’s returning.

Oh that's wonderful news! Thank you for letting us know @Alter Ego 

I love the show. Love the island scenery...sort of a tropical mini vacation every time I watch it.

Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego   that is good news. Like @SilleeMee  the scenery is a major draw for me also.

I liked the psychic story. I was almost buying her spiel. What a brilliant idea - putting listening devices in her crystals. Maybe it wasn't so brilliant after all since it indirectly ended up with her being killed.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Alter Ego   that is good news. Like @SilleeMee  the scenery is a major draw for me also.

I liked the psychic story. I was almost buying her spiel. What a brilliant idea - putting listening devices in her crystals. Maybe it wasn't so brilliant after all since it indirectly ended up with her being killed.

I haven't watched that episode yet. I will later though. @Tique  

It's getting ready to snow here...I need my shot of tropical...lol!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really enjoyed that last episode about the psychic woman. It was interesting to see some of Kumu's past. I like her and I feel she could be a good friend. Seems Juliet might be having seconds thoughts about herself with Ethan. I wonder where he is anyway??

Esteemed Contributor

I'm glad the show got renewed for another season.  Last night's episode was good and it looks like they are setting up some trouble between Juliet and Ethan.

The beautiful scenery is another reason I love the show.  I like to see some places I recognize from my vacations there.  

Esteemed Contributor

I really like this show and the casts is great. I was glad to see Tim Kang. Fun show to watch.

Honored Contributor

Ethan was back last night and looks like he's gone again. Not too upset about that.

Another good episode last night. Lots of twists and turns.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I hope Ethan stays gone. Juliet seems to be treating Magnum with more respect rather than being so condescending with him. I like Magnum's uncle. He appeared to be such a kind-hearted man. I wonder if Magnum will bring Juliet as his date to his uncle's wedding? ...and then maybe Juliet could catch the bouquet!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Seeing that whole family ruined because of the son's actions was hard to watch. The dad went too far when protecting his son and it cost him everything. Good show and goodbye Ethan!

Trusted Contributor

I think everything that has transpired is to set up the eventual scene of Magnum and Higgy's kiss - a short and sweet kiss that will end up with fireworks for each.  I think all of this will happen in the final season whenever that will be.  They will get married and the show will end.  Next is NCIS Hawaii. Yes, it's coming.  Don't care for the person in charge.