Valued Contributor

Re: Magnum P.I. NEW Season 12/4

I think they would make  a great husband and wife.

Honored Contributor

@SloopJohnB wrote:

@Tique  This probably was mentioned before but as I'm always late to the party, fashionably late you might say.....LOL..... Doesn't Magnum resemble Nikolas on General Hospital?  Face and slim body, too?

@SloopJohnB   no this hasn't been mentioned before but you are right they do have the same shape face and slender body size. I think the guy who plays Nikolas is a few inches taller.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought it was funny that Rick and TC thought the baby might be Magnum's and then said something about him being popular with the ladies. Funny thing is I've never seen Magnum with any woman on the show, let alone be intimate with one. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I thought it was funny that Rick and TC thought the baby might be Magnum's and then said something about him being popular with the ladies. Funny thing is I've never seen Magnum with any woman on the show, let alone be intimate with one. 

@SilleeMee - I think it was last season when Magnum was involved with a woman who was an attorney.  She left him to go back to the mainland and he felt sad. 

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee - I think it was last season when Magnum was involved with a woman who was an attorney.  She left him to go back to the mainland and he felt sad. 

@twinsister 

I can't remember much from last season! LOL!  I think I must have missed a lot of episodes.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@twinsister  you are right. While they were involved Higgy seemed a little jealous.

Honored Contributor

It just struck me as odd when Rick and TC were discussing if Magnum could be the daddy and that they seem to be making him out to be some kind of ladies man. One love interest is not that but they seem to be saying that he was a regular with the ladies which I thought was out of character for him.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee   I didn't watch this show from the beginning.  I also never watched the original so from comments I had heard every now and then thought Magnum must have at one time  been a ladies man. Although like you I had never seen that myself. 

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Another good episode minus the boyfriend. It was so sweet seeing how Magnum & all his friends interacted with the baby. I always like seeing Kumu in action.

I really enjoyed last night's episode.  That little baby was so cute.  I wished that we would have seen how her parents reacted once they saw their grandchild.  

Esteemed Contributor

FYI - I just read that Magnum was renewed for another season. ❤️

I know it’s not the best show out there, but I enjoy it and am happy it’s returning.