Honored Contributor

Re: Magnum P.I. NEW Season 12/4

Last night's episode about the kidnapped wife was just okay, nothing really exciting. I never new Kumu had a stepdaughter, 'Maleah'...the actress was on Pretty Little Liars, 'Mona'.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee - The character of Maleah was introduced last year.  Kumu's husband had an affair and Maleah was the result.  In that episode Kumu reached out to her for the first time.  Looks like she may be a recurring character.  

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@SilleeMee - The character of Maleah was introduced last year.  Kumu's husband had an affair and Maleah was the result.  In that episode Kumu reached out to her for the first time.  Looks like she may be a recurring character.  

@twinsister 

Oh thanks for that info. I never knew that.

Honored Contributor

Juliet and her doctor were almost obnoxious in their PDAs. I loved when Magnum said "Get a room". Though I continue to be leery of him, it does appear he has extensive medical training.

Juliet is acting like someone who has never been in a relationship. She was breaking all kind of "friend rules" by discussing Magnum's personal/private things. The doc was just as bad mentioning Magnum's sleep deprivation in front of everyone. Although he wasn't breaking confidentiality - since Magnum didn't tell him - if he wanted to offer help, he could/should have waited until they were alone.

Glad Magum and Higgy set some boundaries. Hope she adheres to them. 

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

The thing between Higgy and her 'doctor' lover is so eeeewww. I still don't think he's a M.D. but some other medical type person pretending to be a R.D. (real doctor).

I'm happy to see Rick get some new help. I wonder if that will be permanent? Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique  - I think Juliet's doctor boyfriend is too good to be true.  Agree that their PDA's was too much.  If it was reverse and Magnum was acting like that with a girlfriend, Juliet would be very critical of him.

@SilleeMee  - I also wonder if Rick's new helper/bartender will be an addition to the cast.  She was cute.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister  not sure where Juliet's boyfriend is but I enjoy the episodes more when he's not around. Shame on me! 😉

Friday's episode was good. So sad when the dog got shot but at least she survived. You could see the love she had for her veteran owner and it was mutual.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique - I enjoyed it also and was glad the dog survived!

Honored Contributor

Another good episode minus the boyfriend. It was so sweet seeing how Magnum & all his friends interacted with the baby. I always like seeing Kumu in action.

Respected Contributor

@Tique  This probably was mentioned before but as I'm always late to the party, fashionably late you might say.....LOL..... Doesn't Magnum resemble Nikolas on General Hospital?  Face and slim body, too?

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread