Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Magnum P.I. NEW Season 12/4

My dislike of Juliet is growing.

Good episode tonight.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

When did Thomas start calling her "Higgy?"  Stupid.

One more thing about Robin giving up the estate...Higgins can stay because the estate and all that goes with it employs "x" number of people.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick   Thomas calling her Higgy isn't a new development. I didn't watch from the beginning but I know he was calling her that at some point last season. Like you I thought it was silly originally but now I think it fits.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Juliet treats Magnum like s***.  I especially did not care for her saying that TC would have made a 'better husband' than Magnum. Okay, whatever.

"Higgy, baby" is what TC use to call Jonathan Higgins in the old series. I think that's where it got started first. 

What is up with Juliet's hair?? It looks bad on the show. 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Juliet treats Magnum like s***.  I especially did care for her saying that TC would have made a 'better husband' than Magnum. Okay, whatever.

"Higgy, baby" is what TC use to call Jonathan Higgins in the old series. I think that's where it got started first. 

What is up with Juliet's hair?? it looks bad on the show. 

@SilleeMee   Agree with the above except is that statement supposed to be "did care" or "didn't care"? If it's the latter, I agree with that too.

Esteemed Contributor

What the what?! Two men willing to commit a crime for you and you can't even get them an edible arrangement for them. Let alone be nice! I get sexy banter but this ain't it. Also why are these men never on a date of their own. The hostage TC saved might have been open to a drink a Rick's bar. I am a sucker for a hostage take over situation so I liked this episode.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Juliet treats Magnum like s***.  I especially did care for her saying that TC would have made a 'better husband' than Magnum. Okay, whatever.

What is up with Juliet's hair?? it looks bad on the show. 

@SilleeMee   Agree with the above except is that statement supposed to be "did care" or "didn't care"? If it's the latter, I agree with that too.

@Tique 

My error. I meant to write "did not care".

Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

What the what?! Two men willing to commit a crime for you and you can't even get them an edible arrangement for them. Let alone be nice! I get sexy banter but this ain't it. Also why are these men never on a date of their own. The hostage TC saved might have been open to a drink a Rick's bar. I am a sucker for a hostage take over situation so I liked this episode.

Higgy should have bought a round for everyone. After all she's the reason why they had to go into that federal building to begin with.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee , @Tique , @Nancy Drew  and anyone else who watched Friday's hostage episode.  I don't know if it was explained, but this seemed like a hugh plot hole to me. I thought that was as least a fifteen story office building containing the Immigration Office. You'd think it would have been full of hundreds of workers and visitors, yet only a handful of people were rounded up and taken hostage. Was it ever explained why so few people were in there? At first I thought this was a Christmas episode and most the offices were closed, but that didn't appear to be the case.

Honored Contributor

There weren't any security measures in that fed building either...like metal detectors you usually see when you enter a building like that. I don't remember seeing any guards in the lobby either. Seems the episode was just a typical made-for-tv drama. @AuntG