Honored Contributor

This is a 13 episode series on HULU starring Rebecca Rittenhouse, Nichole Sakura (Superstore), David Del Rio, Chloe Bridges, Angelique Cabral (Life In Pieces), Chris Elliot, Leonardo Nam (Westworld), Kerri Kenney-Silver (Superstore), and Ray Ford. This was a show slated for ABC, but when Abbott Elementary took off I guess it was shuttered to HULU which is a shame because the show was good. Rebecca Rittenhouse plays a psychic and there are a group of friends and a set of parents. This ended on a kind of cliffhanger which I didn't like, maybe we'll speak on that later.

Honored Contributor

I liked that show a lot, too, @Jordan2 .  I agree with you about the cliffhanger.  I haven't heard much about the show but hope it will be renewed for a second season.  Have you seen anything about the ratings?

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Honored Contributor

@NickNack like I said this was going to be on ABC, I get the feeling it was like a throwaway, they spent the money let's just put it on HULU. I hope I'm wrong because I would like to see a second season.