Esteemed Contributor

Madonna: All eyes on me ~ 60ish and desperate for attention

Fans Are Concerned As Madonna Continues To Share Disturbing Social Media Posts

November 12, 2022

Madonna's new TikTok concerns her fans

Madonna is a once-in-a-generation kind of star who has achieved an unbelievable level of fame and success. Often referred to as the ‘Queen of Pop‘, the 64-year-old is known to push boundaries in mainstream music. She explores themes of sexuality and religion in her music.

However, in recent times, the ‘Ray of Light‘ singer has left her fans concerned with her strange behavior online. She took to Instagram Stories on Friday to share another eerie clip of staring blankly at the camera inside a dark car. Let’s decipher what is going on with her.

In recent times, the seven-time Grammy Award winner has been displaying some strange behavior on the internet which has left her fans concerned for her.

On Friday, she took to Instagram stories to share a scary clip once again. This time, she’s seen staring blankly at the camera inside a dark car while her 1992 song ‘Waiting‘ plays.

he singer shows her normal makeup look while rocking braids, a blue coat, and silver jewelry. It’s the second time the ‘Confessions on a Dance Floor’ crooner has scared her fans like this.

All we can hope is that she is alright and seeks help if she is going through any kind of mental health issues. Such instances can quickly turn ugly, case in point is Britney Spears who was trialed by the media during her outburst in 2008.

She Drank From A Dog Bowl

ust one day ago, the talented artist shared a video that has grossed everyone out. In the video, she licks water out of a dog bowl and poses sexually with several objects.

Fans were shocked to see such behavior on display and expressed their feelings on the post. “What’s wrong with you..”, one user asked.

Embarrassing doesn’t even begin to describe this… ugh…” another commented. It was followed by another user saying, “WTF woman? What have you done to yourself? You do realize a 64 year old woman drinking from a dog’s bowl looks ridiculous right? Do you even look at your comments? God I hope so.”

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Valued Contributor

Re: Madonna: All eyes on me ~ 60ish and desperate for attention

It's really sad that she feels she has to go to such extremes to get attention.  She looks and acts more and more bizarre . You have to wonder what she's thinking.

Respected Contributor

She's not thinking.....her brain is fried.

Honored Contributor

Madonna acting strange and inappropriate!  Really?  Woman Surprised

Who would'a thunk it?????  Woman Embarassed

How can you tell?

Honored Contributor

Was never a fan and IMO she'll do anytihng for attention now that she's getting older. 

Honored Contributor

Who is that in the pix???  Not Madonna, surely???!

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

Who is that in the pix???  Not Madonna, surely???!

@kaydee50 - yes, that's Madonna. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

The picture reminds me of a child character........Wendy from Wendy's commercials, or the little kid from the Adams family? Mathilda?  Can't quite put my finger on it. 

Esteemed Contributor

Dementia or desperation?  Sad either way.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

Very talented, but has always been very strange to me!!!