Honored Contributor

Re: Madonna: All eyes on me ~ 60ish and desperate for attention

Sad to see after all her success in the music world and her following, she has resorted to this bizarre behavior.  

Respected Contributor

Train wreck.

Esteemed Contributor

In real life they would just put her in a home.

She justs wants attention... tries to way hard to stay relevant.

Valued Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@golding76 wrote:

What goes haywire in some stars that they can't get enough attention and do not realize when it is time to step off the stage?

Some never have to step away and are not hungry for constant attention either. 

Madonna has become a revolting sight.  I apologize for putting down another woman, but she really has gone around the bend. 

THIS ^^^^^it's ok to discuss our problems.  I don't like it when we body shame other women though.

She BODY SHAMES herself......

Honored Contributor

She was really something when she first came on the scene many years ago!  She had a new look --- so many of us copied her look!  And she had certain dance moves, and her music was awesome.  And she was really gorgeous and se*y!  Of course, as time went on, she went more and more over the top, more se*ully out there and doing things to maintain attention.

But now --- it's just sad!  Messing up her face with too much plastic surgery and other things to try and look young!  And dressing like she is 18 and trying anything and everything just to get people to still look at her.  

One word --- Pathetic!  There comes a time when a person just has to look in the mirror and accept what is.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@golding76 wrote:

What goes haywire in some stars that they can't get enough attention and do not realize when it is time to step off the stage?

Some never have to step away and are not hungry for constant attention either. 

Madonna has become a revolting sight.  I apologize for putting down another woman, but she really has gone around the bend. 

THIS ^^^^^it's ok to discuss our problems.  I don't like it when we body shame other women though.

Madonna has body-shamed herself from the get-go, investing a lot of time and money to do it.  No one could possibly respect her less than she does herself.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Danky2 @vsm Here is the Definition of Body Shaming:

What are the types of body shaming?

Body shaming most often refers to someone’s body. However, other attributes of a person’s physical appearance can also be targeted. Such as:

• weight
  • attractiveness
  • body hair
  • food
  • being trendy
  • makeup/tatoos

Clearly her BEHAVIOR of late is up for discussion, but not her body.  Despite what she's done with it.  I'm glad I didn't post other photos of her because the way she looks has nothing to do with my original post.  It's her behavior!!!!!!

https://psychcentral.com/health/body-shaming

https://www.womenshealthmag.com/weight-loss/a19947465/why-women-body-shame/

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Danky2 @vsm Here is the Definition of Body Shaming:

What are the types of body shaming?

Body shaming most often refers to someone’s body. However, other attributes of a person’s physical appearance can also be targeted. Such as:

• weight
  • attractiveness
  • body hair
  • food
  • being trendy
  • makeup/tatoos

Clearly her BEHAVIOR of late is up for discussion, but not her body.  Despite what she's done with it.  I'm glad I didn't post other photos of her because the way she looks has nothing to do with my original post.  It's her behavior!!!!!!

https://psychcentral.com/health/body-shaming

https://www.womenshealthmag.com/weight-loss/a19947465/why-women-body-shame/

I truly couldn't care less about the opinions of self-appointed arbiters as to what may or may not be said regarding publicity hounds like Madonna. She's never tolerated even the least limit on what she says or does, let alone on how she looks or presents herself. Yet her lackeys presume to censor the subject matter of comments made about her. Spare me the faux moralism.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@MoJoV wrote:

Dementia or desperation?  Sad either way.

I don't think it's Demetia.  This is nothing new for her.  She's been doing this since day one when she appeared on MTV.  Not shocked at all.

@rms1954  Yes, her song Like A Virgin and her MTV "shocking" for the day performance on TV was all for shock value....and it worked for her then and still works for her now.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3IbvvZuSHrg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The shape of her face is so unusual that I think she achieved the look with photo editing software. Of course, she's had plastic surgery too, but I've never seen her face shape on a live human anywhere. I'm not trying to body shame here. I'm just saying that I don't think the facial photos are unretouched. 

She says she has been saluting the anniversary of her book SX.. That's the reason for all the proactive looks; semi-nude and lingerie poses. I saw her photo of her breasts and she has had some work done that is flawed. There's no space on her chest wall between her breasts. The reason this happens was explained on. TV show and I've also seen it explained on YouTube videos. She might have been forewarned that she'd be getting this result but she chose to do the technique anyway in order to get larger breasts. 

I won't sell Madonna short. She's pretty good at reinventing herself. Sometimes she starts out with things that will get attention and generate publicity and then she switches  gears over to her work. 
I hope she still has a good voice at 62. She has had tremendous talent. Maybe she has something up her sleeve. She could go with a new song, "Not a Virgin." 😄