Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 36,346
Registered: ‎06-11-2011

Re: Madeline McCann Mystery on I.D. Network Sunday 9:00 p.m.

Reminder - show is on tonight.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 36,346
Registered: ‎06-11-2011

Re: Madeline McCann Mystery on I.D. Network Sunday 9:00 p.m.

Darn it!  I feel sleep watching this right after the dogs sniffed out the McCann's apt. 

Then I thankfully woke up again when it repeated in the wee hours of the morning but I woke up at the very beginning of it and once again fell asleep even before the dogs went to sniff!

 

Re:  everything I did see, I learned absolutely nothing from.  Was there any new info after my fall-asleep point?  

Honored Contributor
Posts: 25,490
Registered: ‎05-22-2016

Re: Madeline McCann Mystery on I.D. Network Sunday 9:00 p.m.

I usually don't watch shows about unsolved cases like this one because they don't offer anything new. If there was something new, then I would think it would be 'breaking news'. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 34,453
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Madeline McCann Mystery on I.D. Network Sunday 9:00 p.m.


@Pearlee wrote:

Darn it!  I feel sleep watching this right after the dogs sniffed out the McCann's apt. 

Then I thankfully woke up again when it repeated in the wee hours of the morning but I woke up at the very beginning of it and once again fell asleep even before the dogs went to sniff!

 

Re:  everything I did see, I learned absolutely nothing from.  Was there any new info after my fall-asleep point?  


 

 

@Pearlee   I didn't notice anything new.  Kate has aged and no wonder after what she has been through.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,403
Registered: ‎03-14-2010

Re: Madeline McCann Mystery on I.D. Network Sunday 9:00 p.m.

While watching the show, I put my crime-solvers hat on.  I think she was kidnapped by a child sex-trafficking ring.  She may still be alive. 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,081
Registered: ‎03-28-2015

Re: Madeline McCann Mystery on I.D. Network Sunday 9:00 p.m.


@fortune wrote:

While watching the show, I put my crime-solvers hat on.  I think she was kidnapped by a child sex-trafficking ring.  She may still be alive. 


That is my conclusion after watching it and the Netflix doc too.....

Honored Contributor
Posts: 36,346
Registered: ‎06-11-2011

Re: Madeline McCann Mystery on I.D. Network Sunday 9:00 p.m.

I didn't see the Netflix show, but I'm thinking she isn't alive.  Even if she was taken to be part of a sex trafficking ring, she has received worldwide attention with millions of people looking for her. IMO she'd be "too hot to handle" and therefore disposed of, even if originally she had been taken for sex trafficking.

 

Those of you who did see the Netflix show may offer something contrary to what I'm thinking from the show.  But that's my thinking on it.  I don't think the parents did it.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 34,453
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Madeline McCann Mystery on I.D. Network Sunday 9:00 p.m.


@Pearlee wrote:

I didn't see the Netflix show, but I'm thinking she isn't alive.  Even if she was taken to be part of a sex trafficking ring, she has received worldwide attention with millions of people looking for her. IMO she'd be "too hot to handle" and therefore disposed of, even if originally she had been taken for sex trafficking.

 

Those of you who did see the Netflix show may offer something contrary to what I'm thinking from the show.  But that's my thinking on it.  I don't think the parents did it.


 

 

@Pearlee   I agree.  Surely she would have seen and/or heard something by now.  I think whomever took her meant to use her for ransom, but with all of the quick publicity, she was eliminated as they knew they would be caught relatively soon.  So sad.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 36,346
Registered: ‎06-11-2011

Re: Madeline McCann Mystery on I.D. Network Sunday 9:00 p.m.


@mousiegirl wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

I didn't see the Netflix show, but I'm thinking she isn't alive.  Even if she was taken to be part of a sex trafficking ring, she has received worldwide attention with millions of people looking for her. IMO she'd be "too hot to handle" and therefore disposed of, even if originally she had been taken for sex trafficking.

 

Those of you who did see the Netflix show may offer something contrary to what I'm thinking from the show.  But that's my thinking on it.  I don't think the parents did it.


 

 

@Pearlee   I agree.  Surely she would have seen and/or heard something by now.  I think whomever took her meant to use her for ransom, but with all of the quick publicity, she was eliminated as they knew they would be caught relatively soon.  So sad.


@mousiegirl   Thanks for your post.  The parents' desire to keep the story in the news to get tips and such may have really backfired on them.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 34,453
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Madeline McCann Mystery on I.D. Network Sunday 9:00 p.m.


@Pearlee wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

I didn't see the Netflix show, but I'm thinking she isn't alive.  Even if she was taken to be part of a sex trafficking ring, she has received worldwide attention with millions of people looking for her. IMO she'd be "too hot to handle" and therefore disposed of, even if originally she had been taken for sex trafficking.

 

Those of you who did see the Netflix show may offer something contrary to what I'm thinking from the show.  But that's my thinking on it.  I don't think the parents did it.


 

 

@Pearlee   I agree.  Surely she would have seen and/or heard something by now.  I think whomever took her meant to use her for ransom, but with all of the quick publicity, she was eliminated as they knew they would be caught relatively soon.  So sad.


@mousiegirl   Thanks for your post.  The parents' desire to keep the story in the news to get tips and such may have really backfired on them.


 

 

@Pearlee   I am sure they are hoping against hope that one day she will reappear.  As parents, it is devasting to give up on one's child until there is absolute proof.  A nightmare they have been living, pure agony.