Trusted Contributor

Previously renued now only 10 episodes will air for season 6 and then end.

Totally disappointed in this news.  

Honored Contributor

Not surprised at all.  Another once great show that simply stayed at the fair too long.  It's predictable, there's nothing new or fresh in it.  Like myself, people just aren't watching anymore.  

Honored Contributor

I lost interest when they started to be too "current day" political, showing what I saw as one-sided agenda with their message. I really enjoyed it the first couple of seasons when I didn't detect that sort of bias.

I thoroughly enjoyed watching what all goes into making decisions regarding our relationship with other countries. And I enjoyed the stories about the kids and families...what they go thru.

Stopped watching it midway thru this season.

Esteemed Contributor

I’m very disappointed.I really like that show.

Honored Contributor

@avid shopper Well shoot. I guess when I DVR the last season I'll keep them on DVR and not delete them.

Trusted Contributor

I love this show.  Love that there is actually a real life relationship now between Madame Secretary and her TV husband.  Love him too.

Will miss them.

Respected Contributor

I am very sad.  I love this show.  I also like the similarity between them and the current happenings.  I also think they make a cute couple on and off screen. 

Honored Contributor

I love this show and have never missed an episode.  I was sad to read about the 10 episode season. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

I think the show changed after Bebe Neuworth left. I preferred the episodes that focused more on the family. And Sara Ramirez doesn’t add anything to the show.

I hope the last episode doesn’t leave us puzzled the way The Good Wife did.

Honored Contributor

@deeva wrote:

I think the show changed after Bebe Neuworth left. I preferred the episodes that focused more on the family. And Sara Ramirez doesn’t add anything to the show.

I hope the last episode doesn’t leave us puzzled the way The Good Wife did.

Last episode of The Good Wife was horrible!

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?