Respected Contributor

Is there anyone else who feels that it's a good thing that this is the last season of this show?   I feel the show has lost it's magic.  

I really enjoyed this show up until the past season and now this current season.   Last night's episode was so depressing.    I don't know if they have just run out of material or if the show is just getting stale.   

I don't like the way the show seems to be concentrating on the older daughter.

I was never a fan of her character and now it seems like she's being brought front and center in the s/l.  

I've noticed the relationship between Elizabeth and her husband even seems different.  They've relegated him to almost a secondary character now.  

The only part I enjoyed in last night's episode was when they were trying to find the "First Dog".    The rescue dog was cute but I personally thought they should have chosen the Beagle.   Of course, I am partial to Beagles.  

I certainly will watch this show until the end, I just wish they would get back to the original concept and add a little more lightness.  

I hope that Tia Leoni goes on to star in another TV show as soon as this one ends because I am a big fan.   I really don't have much interest in the other actors.   

Respected Contributor

Re: Madam Secretary Season 6

I feel like it's kind of stale.  I did enjoy the dogs.  Don't like the emphasis on the daughter either.  I think there was more action in the past seasons and this one doesn't have a lot of emotion and activity.  I do love the interaction between her and Tim Daly.  Hoping the show gets better in the next couple episodes.  I do love Tea though and hope she and Tim do another show together.

Honored Contributor

I have lost interest too. It started to wane for me last year, but I thought I would give it a shot this season. It has been deleted from my DVR schedule. Too bad; it started out so really good, interesting, I used to enjoy it.

Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know if Tea Leoni is still dating her Madam Secretary costar Tim Daly?

Super Contributor

I enjoyed it in the beginning but lost interest a couple of seasons ago and stopped watching the beginning of last season.  

Honored Contributor

I've watched every single episode and still enjoy it.

Love Henry and Bess's relationship but never cared for Stevie.

Honored Contributor

@J Town Girl @Love my grandkids @Carolm @BN MI @World Traveler 

I have to say that I wish I liked it more...I do love Tea Leoni and will watch her any time!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@BN MI wrote:

Does anyone know if Tea Leoni is still dating her Madam Secretary costar Tim Daly?

Read WiKi

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@BN MI wrote:

Beth N:  Yes.  They have been together for quite a while.

Honored Contributor

I'm still enjoying it and feel the transition from Secretary to President was done well.  Also glad Leoni & Daly are still together.

The kids never bothered me one way or the other.  However, I'm glad to have not seen the Sara Ramirez character.   She was just too difficult to watch; her "fashion statement" constantly overrode her acting.  All in all, Morgan Freeman has done a very good job with this show.