Respected Contributor

Re: Mad About You on Spectrum

I like it, so far.  Missing some of the original characters.  Maybe they are no longer in show business.  The new dog Walter is cute.  Of course, Murray is missed a lot.

Honored Contributor

I saw a promo that the All in the Family and Jefferson reboots are returning soon for more. 

Honored Contributor

Anyone see Paul Reiser recently in Kominsky Method on Netflix, he was fantastic, and hardly recognizeable. 

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I saw a promo that the All in the Family and Jefferson reboots are returning soon for more. 

I thought I saw they are doing "Good Times."  Wonder who will play JJ??!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I did see Reiser and Hunt making the rounds promoting the reboot, and thought, "Not again.'

Even if we did get that channel, I'd pass. As with most of these series, TPTB (and stars) don't know when to call it quits. Mad About You was great in its prime. Few are going to care about these two now-grizzled characters.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

@Travone wrote:

I haven't seen it yet, but I'm hoping someone can refresh my memory.  I thought they got divorced in the origianal series.  Am I mistaken?  Were they just thinking of it and then reconciled?  Thanks in advance.

@Travone   I thought they were going to separate but never got divorced.

I'm trying to remember the finale-wasn't there a final episode where their daughter is now grown but the parents were gathered by friends and ended up getting back together???

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh