QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative

Honored Contributor

@bathina

I have not found anything yet online about this.

I agree with the fans on her, she is really enjoyable to watch. 

Actually, the entire reporting team at MSNBC has become my fav.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Valued Contributor

MSNBC is a joke, which is why they are last in the ratings.

Respected Contributor

Nicole is great.  I also love Stephanie Ruhle and Ali Velshi.  Well, I reallt like most of them!

Honored Contributor

@ItsME wrote:

Nicole is great.  I also love Stephanie Ruhle and Ali Velshi.  Well, I reallt like most of them!

I like Nicole too, also Joy Reid and Rachel Maddow. I love how Rachel has a twenty minute monologue, weaving a tale that she always ties together and is topical. She will discuss things that you may not have heard anything about.

Esteemed Contributor

@physicsnut wrote:

@physicsnut   You got that right,  I mean what is there audience size maybe a few thousand ??😆😂. Fox has been # 1 in cable news for the last 9 yrs I beileve , maybe longer and there is a reason for that .....fairness and not hating on people constantly.  I am surprised msnbc is still around actually with there awful ratings .  

Regular Contributor

FOX news isn't #1 anymore since they basically only appeal to old white men and report mostly what they want to hear.

Honored Contributor
You had to dig up a thread from September just to add an insult. Now that’s funny.
Respected Contributor

I didn't notice right away that this is an old thread.  Well, as long as I'm here I'll add my two cents.  Love Katy Tur, Nicole Wallace, especially Rachel Maddow, and all of the MSNBC team.  I loved Katy's book about following the particular presidential run.  She really took the reader into the nuts and bolts of doing that work.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@physicsnut wrote:

@physicsnut   You got that right,  I mean what is there audience size maybe a few thousand ??😆😂. Fox has been # 1 in cable news for the last 9 yrs I beileve , maybe longer and there is a reason for that .....fairness and not hating on people constantly.  I am surprised msnbc is still around actually with there awful ratings .  

I try to catch Shepherd Smith's report every weekday.  He is my favorite on Fox.