Honored Contributor

I like Ari's show and he is handsome, but his sense of humor and those nonsensical rap  references would get old quick for me. I think he's a smart A-- too.

Super Contributor

just today I noticed her change in appearance: loose clothing, but looks thicker in her middle and chest looks bigger. 

Honored Contributor

I think both Katy Tur and Hallie Jackson may be pregnant.  Hallie has what could be pregnancy mask.  And Casey Hunt looks pregnant to me too.  Katy seems to be showing.  They are all such fantastic reporters and show hosts.

Odds of all three being pregnant at the same time...but they all look it right now to me, glow and all.

I love when Katy subs for anyone and prefer her to Chuck on MTP Daily

I love Casey Hunt's reporting, hosting duties and Casey DC

I love Hallie Jackson's reporting and show-hosting

And yes yes yes to Ari being a fox.  I don't mind the rap stuff.  He's so smart and handsome.  Yum.  

Respected Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I like Ari's show and he is handsome, but his sense of humor and those nonsensical rap  references would get old quick for me. I think he's a smart A-- too.

I like his rap references and his mix of pundits and musicians on his show. He's 38 and grew up with rap music. Love that he's appealing to a youger demographic.

Valued Contributor

I adore Katy, her book was fantastic, very well written and fair.  MSNBC has amassed a wonderful team, I especially appreciate Nicole Wallace. She is extremely smart and charming, a very disarming combination.

I love it when Katy subs for others, her interviews are insightful and she probes for actual facts and answers. 

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

I think both Katy Tur and Hallie Jackson may be pregnant.  Hallie has what could be pregnancy mask.  And Casey Hunt looks pregnant to me too.  Katy seems to be showing.  They are all such fantastic reporters and show hosts.

Odds of all three being pregnant at the same time...but they all look it right now to me, glow and all.

I love when Katy subs for anyone and prefer her to Chuck on MTP Daily

I love Casey Hunt's reporting, hosting duties and Casey DC

I love Hallie Jackson's reporting and show-hosting

And yes yes yes to Ari being a fox.  I don't mind the rap stuff.  He's so smart and handsome.  Yum.  

@LoriLori, if they are all pregnant, maybe it's something in the water!

Respected Contributor

@bathina

I noticed that yesterday when she wore that white outfit and they showed her from the side.

Respected Contributor

I don't normally watch her show so I haven't noticed.  My favorite hosts on this channel are Lawrence O'Donnell, Rachel Maddow, Ari Melber and Nicole Wallace.  Don't always get to watch their shows but enjoy them when I do. 

Super Contributor

@bathinaRegarding Ari Melber, I don't know if you watch Poldark, but I think Ari looks just like the actor who plays Poldark.  Both handsome.

Respected Contributor

@appm wrote:

@bathinaRegarding Ari Melber, I don't know if you watch Poldark, but I think Ari looks just like the actor who plays Poldark.  Both handsome.

I do! You are right!

turner.jpg