Honored Contributor

Re: MORE KIBBE'S BODY TYPE SYSTEM, CELEBRITY EXAMPLES

Really an interesting concept ...  thanks for posting this!   Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

I'm glad you enjoyed it, @Tinkrbl44 .   Would love to know--  did you do the quiz?   Or, even if you didn't take it, do you have an idea of which type (or types, since some people span more than one) that you might be under the Kibbe system?

I love to hear this stuff, and the more I read about it, the more I think this is the best system for pinpointing your best individual style.

Honored Contributor

I'd not heard of this but, wow, that dress looks stunning on Octavia Spencer!

Honored Contributor

Agreed, it sure does, @chickenbutt .   It was seeing these public people wearing the clothes that were so "right", just so flattering for their type (according to Kibbe),  that convinced me that there really was something to this "system".

Honored Contributor

This is so interesting and I took the quiz and looked over the photos and read up on it and it says I'm a theatrical gamine and I'd have to agree. Thanks for posting about this. I had never heard of this system before. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sorry.  Wrong thing. 

Honored Contributor

Wow, @GenXmuse ,  that is neat!   I'm so glad that other people find this interesting and can recognizably see themselves in the various prototypes.  I had a shock of recognition when noticing mine, even though of course no one is an exact, "textbook" example--  but close enough to make the style tips really useful.

Now you have me intrigued, @Sooner ,  what did you think it was?

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Wow, @GenXmuse ,  that is neat!   I'm so glad that other people find this interesting and can recognizably see themselves in the various prototypes.  I had a shock of recognition when noticing mine, even though of course no one is an exact, "textbook" example--  but close enough to make the style tips really useful.

Now you have me intrigued, @Sooner ,  what did you think it was?

@Oznell Since you asked, any body type or other categories based on looks alone are something that make me uncomfortable and uneasy.