Honored Contributor

Re: MONTE MARKHAM 86 YRS OLD TODAY

@just bee  Me too.

He has a very distinctive voice. If I'm in another room and hear him on TV, I know instantly who it is.  He was quite attractive back in the day.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@ClaudeNorth wrote:

I'd like to see one of the digital "classic TV" networks rerun THE SECOND HUNDRED YEARS.  I've read that Antenna TV is launching Rewind TV, which will focus on shows from the 1980s and 1990s, leaving Antenna TV to focus on older shows.  Perhaps they'll add this to their line-up, along with some other rarities (HE & SHE, THE PRUITTS OF SOUTHAMPTON).

@ClaudeNorth  I really don't think the TV stations that show retro TV shows are going to air shows that didn't do very well (just a season or two) when they were on the first time.

Actually, quite a few short-lived shows have turned up over the years.  Antenna TV has been running LOTSA LUCK and THE PAUL LYNDE SHOW (both one-season shows) for a few years now.  They also aired the notorious MY MOTHER THE CAR some time ago, as well as GOOD MORNING, WORLD.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@just bee  Me too.

He has a very distinctive voice. If I'm in another room and hear him on TV, I know instantly who it is.  He was quite attractive back in the day.

Both statements are very true.