Honored Contributor

Every single time!

I think ok I've already watched all of these episodes several times, I'll watch something else.

Turn back to it, can't stop watching and when Monk does his thing, whatever it is, I 

can't help laughing all over againSmiley Happy

Love himHeart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

Every single time!

I think ok I've already watched all of these episodes several times, I'll watch something else.

Turn back to it, can't stop watching and when Monk does his thing, whatever it is, I 

can't help laughing all over againSmiley Happy

Love himHeart

@on the bay Is there a Monk Marathon today on some station?

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee-

Yes! Hallmark movies and mysteries channelSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@Pearlee-

Yes! Hallmark movies and mysteries channelSmiley Happy

@on the bay  Thank you - I'll watch some!

Honored Contributor

We love watching the movies on the Hallmark Movies and Mysteries channel. 

Monk is so funny as I’d never seen him before recently.

Valued Contributor

The series is on the H&I network (Heroes & Icons) from 11am to 7 or 8pm every Thursday.  I haven't watched it........but I do watch Nash Bridges on the same channel every Monday from 11am to 7pm. 

Esteemed Contributor

I’m going to track down Monk reruns on certain channels in my area.  Loved that show!  Did anyone here see the submarine episode?  If not, wait for it...

Honored Contributor

I've watched the Monk episodes more times than I can say. 

Right now on my DVR I have 11 episodes to watch.  I watch Monk when I'm feeling down.  He always cheers me up!

Respected Contributor

Fans of the Monk TV series probably would also enjoy the Monk books written by Lee Goldberg. He wrote many of the Monk TV episodes. He wrote about 15 Monk books. Then another writer took over; they aren't as good as the Goldberg books. 

I like the books even better than the TV series because the characterization is even richer. You get to know Monk much better. 

Honored Contributor

@nomless  Books are often better than the TV show or movie. 

I think some of it is because the writer has more time to delve into the psyche of the characters.

A reader feels like he or she better understands the characters and that makes them more interested in the outcome of the story.

Just my ideas....

I don't read much anymore (except trash magazines).  I used to read a lot.

Now I'm so busy doing a lot of ???? (I don't know what, just busy)...Ha!