Honored Contributor

what a sucess story.................WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she totally transformed her life. 

very cute face when all the fat that hid her features was gone.

her kids love her so much, fat or thin. good job milla.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Trusted Contributor

What an incredible transformation. Good for her.😊❤️

Honored Contributor

I actually watched the entire two hours it was such a great story.  I must say that I have never seen a collarbone such as hers, enormous.

Honored Contributor

She also had some amazing kids. That did all that work for her for all the years she was bed bound.

I am so glad she turned her life around and was so determined. Hope she continues to do well.

Respected Contributor

I haven't watched this yet, but I do have it in my line-up of recorded shows.  It will be good to see an episode with a positive outcome!  So many times, these people are their own worst enemies because they have a negative attitude.

Good to know she beat the odds!

Respected Contributor

IMO, the show about Milla was the most inspirational one we've watched on 600 lb. life.  She was so gracious, motivated and treated Dr. Now and everyone with such respect, even taking back the tarp to the fire fighters.

And she looked so much different.  I hope she continues to enjoy her life with her kids.  Great lady.

Honored Contributor

Re: MILLA 600LB LIFE

[ Edited ]

I watched this last night & had tears in my eyes for this sweet, remarkable, determined woman.  It looked like she was in a new house too, of which kudoes to she and her family for sticking by her side- encouragement & love.  And the firemen were completely taken back by her new look- what a touching gesture taking that sling back to them.. I'm sure her husband is looking down from heaven saying, "Girl you looking good!!!"

Dr. Now was so proud of her- and that cute grin of his- she did it!!!

@catlover thank you for this thread.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

I loved the update. She is such a sweet, kind, woman. What a wonderful mother and such good kids.  She worked so hard and Dr. Now was so proud of her.  Can you imagine going from about 700 pounds to around 150?  I cannot fathom how different her life going forward will be.  Her date seemed very nice and it was very generous of them to include the kids on their first date, a real icebreaker. 

She looks gorgeous and I wish her well with her future life going forward.

Glad I saw this thread. Heart

Trusted Contributor

Shucks, I missed it.  Smiley Sad Hopefully it will be on a rerun. I love when there is a success on this show.

Respected Contributor

@PilatesLover   Hi,  I watch all of the TLC shows on the TLC GO app (It is a free download through my DIsh network acct but available on most providers I am sure. )  You could watch all of the shows from the beginning, fun to go back to the earlier episodes on the 600 lb life and the 600 lb where are they now - can also watch all of the TLC shows.  I think they are uploaded the day after they are shown.   I usually watch on my tablet while I do my daily exercise bike workout.    Hope this helps.  Smiley Happy