Respected Contributor

Re: MEGYN KELLY TO CO-HOST LIVE WITH KELLY

Since her contract is up for renewal, seems she may be putting herself out there to explore other options in case she does not get the $ she is asking for. In some ways I'd like to read her up coming book to see what she says about her career.
Respected Contributor

MK will be interviewed on "GMA" tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

She has become annoying to me. I don't like the way she yells when she talks. It's disrespectful

Honored Contributor

I saw the show and it was interesting, I learned that both women are superficial and full of themselves. I like Kelly better as an actress, not when she's just herself on a talk show. I didn't know who MK was until the hoopla with DT. I have found in my work and private life that women can be very catty and mean to each other because they are jealous of each other. It doesn't seem to matter whether the women are successful or not, there is always someone who can be seen as a threat. I remember when I was in high school I always hung out with the guys because the girls were forever mad about something or at someone.

Esteemed Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I saw the show and it was interesting, I learned that both women are superficial and full of themselves. I like Kelly better as an actress, not when she's just herself on a talk show. I didn't know who MK was until the hoopla with DT. I have found in my work and private life that women can be very catty and mean to each other because they are jealous of each other. It doesn't seem to matter whether the women are successful or not, there is always someone who can be seen as a threat. I remember when I was in high school I always hung out with the guys because the girls were forever mad about something or at someone.

Huh? !! I was sitting in the audience and didn't see ANY of that!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

JMHO, I am sure it has something to do with "after the election" news, not a permanent thing, but I do wish she was leaving Fox News!!!

I totally agree..NOT a fan!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

@cherry wrote:

She has become annoying to me. I don't like the way she yells when she talks. It's disrespectful

Men do it all the time especially the PE. Couldn't be anyone more crass. *eyeroll*

Honored Contributor

M.K. is every bit as good as Greta VS. 

I think many women are jealous of MK due to her intelligence and beauty.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Well.....well...I can only speak for myself.  I can tell you without a doubt that I can't think of anyone I am jealous of.  There are a few people here who really know me for real, I think they'd tell you I have not reason to be jealous of anyone (as these women aren't jealous of anyone, that's one reason I love and adore these women).  

To say that women are jealous of another woman is, in my opinion, an idiotic statement.  Just because you/me/I don't care for a person who reads a teleprompter (I don't consider her a news person), doesn't make sense.  It's not like most of us want to sit and read a teleprompter, or I know I don't.  I have a wonderful life.  I don't want or need anything material or otherwise, as I guess most women don't or if they do they have enough sense to know that Ms Kelly can't get it for them.

Hence (based on the facts above) I think it's quite obvious that most women don't give a darn (I'd rather use a stronger word) what she says or does.  But it does sound like some other's here (a very few) might have some (let's call them 'issues').

Honored Contributor

She's on Dr. Phil next week . Maybe Mon. pushing her book.

She got ripped the other night by that big shot guy forget his title who told her off. She seems not to have good luck with men in higher places, although, they have helped her career.