Trusted Contributor

Re: MEGYN KELLY TO CO-HOST LIVE WITH KELLY

Have you ever watched the NFL pregame shows?  Same thing there, the host and all the rest are men.  Has absolutely nothing to do with male or female for me.  It has to do with the way they project themselves, don't care who it is.

Valued Contributor

I think women can decide who they like or don't like without someone telling them the only reason they dislike another women is jealousy or some other petty reason

Honored Contributor

@3suwm5 wrote:

Have you ever watched the NFL pregame shows?  Same thing there, the host and all the rest are men.  Has absolutely nothing to do with male or female for me.  It has to do with the way they project themselves, don't care who it is.

@3suwm5

No, I haven't ...   so I really don't understand the point ....   is it about a certain  host?   

Valued Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@libbyannE wrote:

@JobGirl wrote:

One ego bigger than the other -I am surprised kelly ripa took a chance at being upstaged

Let's not do the sexist "cat fight" comments. That is dated thinking. Why shouldn't two equally successful, confident women get along? My friends are all confident, powerful women, and for years we have done nothing but encourage each other, even when we worked in the same business. 

@libbyannE    @JobGirl

It's been my observation that women who tear other women down tend to be unhappy with their own lives .... such a  pity.

Its been my observation that women who pick and choose when its ok to be judgemental and tell other women what to do tend to be controlling and clearly dont really respect a woman who can make up her own mind when it happens they diagree

Kind of like all the preachers of tolerance who tolerate NO ONE who disagrees wiht them

Valued Contributor

I don't understand why someone has to like a woman they find full of themselves

You can be confident and powerful and attractive without coming across as if you think you are better than others or condescending-

and who cares so much that someone dislikes either of them?

Honored Contributor

Hmmmm.... interesting combo. Both bull headed and over confident. Might work....might be a meltdown......

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Hmmmm.... interesting combo. Both bull headed and over confident. Might work....might be a meltdown......

It is just for one day, after the election talk!

Valued Contributor

Megyn Kelly has a new book being released this week.  So two birds with one stone.  Election talk and new book discussion.

Helen852
Honored Contributor

I heard this last week.  If I were Megyn, I'd have asked my agent/manager to please get another date.  Megyn is going to be up very late tonight announcing election returns, and therefore won't get much sleep at all. If I were she, I'd want to be at my best and well rested to do that show, in case she's got her eye on being made the co-host in the future.   Or I'd just want to be at my best anyway to promote my book.  Can't believe she agreed to do that show on very little sleep tonight.

Valued Contributor

@Helen852 wrote:

Megyn Kelly has a new book being released this week.  So two birds with one stone.  Election talk and new book discussion.

My guess is its also a try out at a new career to see where it may take her