Honored Contributor

MEGYN KELLY TO CO-HOST LIVE WITH KELLY

Heads up ............     I just heard Kelly Rippa announce that tomorrow, Wednesday 11/9, Megyn Kelly will co-host on her show.  

I know that lots of people don't like Kelly --- and Megyn ---  but seeing the two of them together will be interesting, IMO.

Trusted Contributor

Re: MEGYN KELLY TO CO-HOST LIVE WITH KELLY

Two 'power houses', I'm afraid the station might blow up.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Surely you jest, two women who "THINK" they are powerhouses.

gotta love botox

Valued Contributor

One ego bigger than the other -I am surprised kelly ripa took a chance at being upstaged

Honored Contributor

Not a fan of either.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JobGirl wrote:

One ego bigger than the other -I am surprised kelly ripa took a chance at being upstaged

Let's not do the sexist "cat fight" comments. That is dated thinking. Why shouldn't two equally successful, confident women get along? My friends are all confident, powerful women, and for years we have done nothing but encourage each other, even when we worked in the same business. 

Honored Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

@JobGirl wrote:

Let's not do the sexist "cat fight" comments. That is dated thinking. Why shouldn't two equally successful, confident women get along? My friends are all confident, powerful women, and for years we have done nothing but encourage each other, even when we worked in the same business. 

Many here don't see to support successful women. There is a "Who does she think she is mentality " .

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

@JobGirl wrote:

@libbyannE    @JobGirl

It's been my observation that women who tear other women down tend to be unhappy with their own lives .... such a  pity.

Honored Contributor

Look out Kelly!  She's interviewing for your job....lol

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@libbyannE wrote:

@JobGirl wrote:

@libbyannE    @JobGirl

It's been my observation that women who tear other women down tend to be unhappy with their own lives .... such a  pity.

@Tinkrbl44

It just hasn't been my experience in my personal life or in my long career,